An Old School Catholic Message Board

Futurepriest And Emily Sitting In A Tree Not Kissing

PhuturePriest

franciscanheart

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352096614' post='2504379']

When did I say or imply I was in love with her? I only said I really liked her. Not once did I use the 'L' word.
[/quote]
Uh, you said love in the post I quoted. Read slowly.

[color=#222222][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

Aw come on, we have all been there. :smile3:
Whether it is a transient crush or something more- who knows? That is the beauty of it. He gets to find out. And either way, that is something valuable and unique.
It is something that defines the lives of young people. It comes with joy and heartbreak and mistakes and victories, all in one big spectacular messy bundle, that really will not make any sense whatsoever until we are out on the other side looking back.
That is life. It rocks. :smile3:[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Roamin Catholic

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1352096572' post='2504378']

Don't be ridiculous: you danced with the girl thrice. That's hardly anything.

You aren't in love. It's sweet that you like her, but you aren't in love. That's all I'm saying.

I'm also saying that this thread may be split, with a portion going to the lame board. You know, when I'm not posting from my phone.
[/quote]

GURL PLEASE!!! Stop getting your uhhhh. Hair in a twist. Just admit it, you're in love with the ponies

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' timestamp='1352096984' post='2504384']
GURL PLEASE!!! Stop getting your uhhhh. Hair in a twist. Just admit it, you're in love with the ponies
[/quote]
Love is all around! :)

PhuturePriest

[quote name='franciscanheart' timestamp='1352096681' post='2504382']
Uh, you said love in the post I quoted. Read slowly.
[/quote]

I didn't mean to imply that I was in love. I wouldn't say that I'm in love simply because it is not near on that level yet. We have to establish some sort of relationship before it is even right to say that. What I meant to say was, haven't you ever liked a person a lot in a way that is special to that person?

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352096869' post='2504383']
[color=#222222][font=Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Aw come on, we have all been there. :smile3:
Whether it is a transient crush or something more- who knows? That is the beauty of it. He gets to find out. And either way, that is something valuable and unique.
It is something that defines the lives of young people. It comes with joy and heartbreak and mistakes and victories, all in one big spectacular messy bundle, that really will not make any sense whatsoever until we are out on the other side looking back.
That is life. It rocks. :smile3:[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

You're taking away all of my likes. Of course, the rest of the likes I have that weren't taken away by Emily. :heart:

Bahaha, I love being sappy. It's great fun.

Edited by FuturePriest387

Welp, I am off to bed. This thread deserves lovely music about love.

Unfortunately this is not the greatest quality video, so you will need to turn up your volume.
This band, and specifically their first album, saw me through one of the most trying periods of my life to date. :proud: Their music will always be close to my heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtiVvyBTToY

Hiccup... the thread has had one too many posts, and they are multiplying.... :cheers:

Edited by AnneLine

PhuturePriest

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1352102949' post='2504401']
Miles,

I am happy to let YOU have Emily, if I can have the tacos you don't want. :) Deal? :cheers:
[/quote]

You can have my tacos. I'll tell you how everything goes when I ask her out in two weeks of regularly talking to each other.