An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Does The Church Teach About That Antichirst? Could It Be Obama?

Annie12

missionseeker

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353105913' post='2511459']

And poor people don't steal or molest, is this something that only the rich are guilty of? Rich people have the least reason to steal from anybody.

If you wanna live in a country where everybody is poor, then go move to Zimbabwe where everybody will hate you for not being as poor as them. Stop being a brainwashed liberal.
[/quote]

I think you should work on reading comprehension. Or maybe reading without thinking everyone is attacking you. I never said that rich people are the only ones who steal. Do you think rich people never steal? That because they're rich they automatically incapable of stealing?

I also never said I wanted to live in a country where everyone's poor.

But I would like to live in a country that doesn't declare evil wars or detain people indefinitely for no reason. I'd like to live in a country where the government isn't bought corporations promoting death (birth control companies, gmo seed companies, etc.) it would be nice to live in a country where Christian churches are allowed to minister to anyone who wants it, not just those who are already part of their church (because that is part of the religious exemption clause of the healthcare mandate). It would be nice to live in a country with a truly free market. If I want to pigs outside in Michigan, I shouldn't have to worry about the USDA coming in with automatic rifles and shooting my pigs. It would be nice but we don't live in a country like that.

And if you think we do, we'll, I just feel sorry for you brainwashed republicans who think that.

missionseeker

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353105913' post='2511459']

And poor people don't steal or molest, is this something that only the rich are guilty of? Rich people have the least reason to steal from anybody.

If you wanna live in a country where everybody is poor, then go move to Zimbabwe where everybody will hate you for not being as poor as them. Stop being a brainwashed liberal.
[/quote]

I think you should work on reading comprehension. Or maybe reading without thinking everyone is attacking you. I never said that rich people are the only ones who steal. Do you think rich people never steal? That because they're rich they automatically incapable of stealing?

But I would like to live in a country that doesn't declare evil wars or detain people indefinitely for no reason. I'd like to live in a country where the government isn't bought corporations promoting death (birth control companies, gmo seed companies, etc.) it would be nice to live in a country where Christian churches are allowed to minister to anyone who wants it, not just those who are already part of their church (because that is part of the religious exemption clause of the healthcare mandate). It would be nice to live in a country with a truly free market. If I want to pigs outside in Michigan, I shouldn't have to worry about the USDA coming in with automatic rifles and shooting my pigs. It would be nice but we don't live in a country like that.

And if you think we do, we'll, I just feel sorry for you brainwashed republicans who think that.

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1353122350' post='2511611']

[/quote]
[img]http://newsroom.agorafinancial.com/files/2011/11/tucker.jpg[/img]

I've always admired how phatmass can come together and work as a tag-team when they come across someone they're justified in finding them unlikeable and unpleasant. :)

missionseeker

We're cool like that.

Though to be fair, I doubt there's much tag teaming going on. Most people are responding of their own accord to what they see as completely out there posts.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1353133555' post='2511712']
I've always admired how phatmass can come together and work as a tag-team when they come across someone they're justified in finding them unlikeable and unpleasant. :)
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrbUfYSt0E

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1353133555' post='2511712']
[/quote]
We're usually one, but occasionally we like to break ranks and be Palpable Yin-Yang!
[img]http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/mho_owen/SC20121115-084510.jpg[/img]

Edited by Mark of the Cross