Freedom Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1352942928' post='2510146'] I'd just like to establish your fiscal background, since you've spent a good amount of time talking about losers and mooches. I'd just like to determine what percentage of the monies in the public pool come from you. [/quote] Okay, I'm going to give you this to establish..... nunya bidness!
Winchester Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353107231' post='2511475'] I do too, somebody finally makes sense and it happens to be you, of all others. [/quote] So you're an End the Fed, end the SEC, etcetera, person?
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353105308' post='2511454'] It's amazing how every time I criticize your thinking, your butt hurts. [/quote] Butthurt? You keep saying that, I do not think you know what it means.
the171 Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 Freedom says a lot of things that she does not know the meaning of, Claire.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1353109116' post='2511490'] Freedom says a lot of things that she does not know the meaning of, Claire. [/quote] NO WAY. I HAD NO IDEA.
Freedom Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 I don't need to know the meaning of butthurt. It's not helping me in any way or shape to know the meaning of your butt hurt, I could care less.
Freedom Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1353109284' post='2511492'] NO WAY. I HAD NO IDEA. [/quote] That explains a lot, thank you for clarifying!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353110096' post='2511497'] That explains a lot, thank you for clarifying! [/quote] I was purely picking on the171.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353110376' post='2511500'] Hmm hmm and I'm Santa Claus. [/quote] *blinks*
the171 Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/666/_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png
Freedom Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 Silly rabbit, I'm not clicking your link. I have a real life to attend to, tata!
PhuturePriest Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353110739' post='2511506'] Silly rabbit, I'm not clicking your link. I have a real life to attend to, tata! [/quote] I think this is the biggest lie you have ever told on here.
Jesus_lol Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353105913' post='2511459'] And poor people don't steal or molest, is this something that only the rich are guilty of? Rich people have the least reason to steal from anybody. If you wanna live in a country where everybody is poor, then go move to Zimbabwe where everybody will hate you for not being as poor as them. Stop being a brainwashed liberal. [/quote] Forgetting entirely the huge amount of rich people that got that way because they steal from people, and stay that way because they continue to cheat the system and steal from people/extort/bribe/etc [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353106548' post='2511464'] The difference between me and most of you guys is that I belong to the working class, the one that provides and not leaches. No wonder you hate me so much and paint me in such dark colors, ridicule me, discredit my intelligence and integrity. It sickens you that I'm not willing to give you part of my blood, sweat and tears. It seems like America now allows you to take it but I will not let go without resistance, like it or not. [/quote] I can guarantee you, that as an ER nurse, Marie Therese works harder and longer than you ever have, or ever will. May God strike me down if I lie.
Lil Red Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353106548' post='2511464'] The difference between me and most of you guys is that I belong to the working class, the one that provides and not leaches. No wonder you hate me so much and paint me in such dark colors, ridicule me, discredit my intelligence and integrity. It sickens you that I'm not willing to give you part of my blood, sweat and tears. It seems like America now allows you to take it but I will not let go without resistance, like it or not. [/quote] a website full of (mostly) faithful Catholics, some of who work for the Church, some are stay at home moms, some have lots of kids to support. Yup, no working class people on this website. <-------that's sarcasm, btw. (btw, I totally lol'd writing that.)
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1353048696' post='2511168'] the deal with the "extended universe" in the star wars books is that pretty much all of them are looked over by George Lucas, and either approved or not. Hence, oddly enough for such a vast bunch of books by different authors, I dont think any of them directly contradict each other, or offer different viewpoints of the same timeline, etc. They are considered all to be part of the same thing, not just unrelated unofficial fan fiction. There have been a lot of official star wars books compiling the different characters, spaceships, weapons, aliens, etc which are pretty cool. [/quote] I get the concept of "extended universe." I was being a smartarse.
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353106548' post='2511464'] The difference between me and most of you guys is that I belong to the working class, the one that provides and not leaches. No wonder you hate me so much and paint me in such dark colors, ridicule me, discredit my intelligence and integrity. It sickens you that I'm not willing to give you part of my blood, sweat and tears. It seems like America now allows you to take it but I will not let go without resistance, like it or not. [/quote] For a noob who knows little to nothing about the vast majority of people on this website you sure throw around an awful lot of stupid and baseless accusations.
the171 Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 I work for the Church for no pay. Countless hours. Thanks for labeling us all as lazy pigs. Means a lot!
Winchester Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 (edited) [img]http://i.qkme.me/3pkkev.jpg[/img] Bonus points because that's [i]actually [/i]fp Edited November 17, 2012 by Winchester
Roamin Catholic Posted November 17, 2012 Posted November 17, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1353112609' post='2511521'] a website full of (mostly) faithful Catholics, some of who work for the Church, some are stay at home moms, some have lots of kids to support. Yup, no working class people on this website. <-------that's sarcasm, btw. (btw, I totally lol'd writing that.) [/quote] [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1353113052' post='2511524'] For a noob who knows little to nothing about the vast majority of people on this website you sure throw around an awful lot of stupid and baseless accusations. [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now