PhuturePriest Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1352947189' post='2510257'] You should never admit this publicly. [/quote] I was five. I didn't quite understand that marriage wasn't really a possibility.
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352948461' post='2510282'] I was five. I didn't quite understand that marriage wasn't really a possibility. [/quote] Let me rephrase, never publicly say "My sister was my first crush." No matter how old you were at the time.
Winchester Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 Our lessons are often tough, but they are always wise.
GeorgiiMichael Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1352947497' post='2510267'] Dude was awkward and had zero skills with chicks. Even the kiss was awkward and weird. [/quote] He married Mara Jade, who was originally a Dark Jedi trained by Emperor Palpatine himself as an assassin. If converting an assassin who hates his guts not only to the Light Side of the Force but also winning her over romantically is zero skills with chicks I have no idea what constitutes "skills with chicks".
GeorgiiMichael Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352960733' post='2510421'] Nerd. [/quote] Thank you.
PhuturePriest Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 Nerd alert! [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-w5te5N482mA/TzrV2KQ15zI/AAAAAAAAAGs/3cKTuDL2XKw/s200/austinp.jpg[/img]
GeorgiiMichael Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352961201' post='2510426'] Kyle Katarn was the coolest anyway. [/quote] Kyle Katarn is cool, although I've always been partial to Corran Horn. His affinity to the Force but lack of telekinetic ability was always fascinating to me.
Jesus_lol Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1352945329' post='2510220'] Why stop at today? You've established yourself here. Really. Job well done. Thing is, no one's impressed any more. At first we sat back and marvelled at a troll who could so flawlessly hold character. I mean, it's a tough character. I'll give you that. Problem is, I don't think you're a troll, at least not in the most specific sense. You sure do your fair bit of trolling with your ridiculous posting. I could indulge in some pop psychology about your motivations here, but I won't. Fact is, you're a coward. I almost feel sorry for you, because your shouting here is obviously fueled by some deep-seated anger issues. However, that tiny glimmer of sympathy is pretty quickly snuffed out by my general sense of irritation. You're a parrot, and not a good one at that. You refuse to have a civil discussion on ideologies, instead resorting to base (and laughable) attempts at insults. If discussion turns heated, and if it seems you might have to defend your rambling with actual facts, you run away. You're a kid who is trying to assert your opinions on a lot of people older and wiser who've had the opportunity to form opinions based on actual life experience. You're petulant, stubborn, provocative, and uncivil. The only person you're making look bad here is yourself. If you'd care to have civil discussions involving reason, feel free. If you insist on this constant flame-throwing and temper tantrums, please, just stop. Of course, I could be wrong, and you could be some middle-aged dude sitting at home in his basement, drinking Bud Light and laughing his arse off. If so, mea culpa, and I award you 50 internet points. [/quote] [img]http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/cm-29537-05094236292626.gif[/img] Edited November 15, 2012 by Jesus_lol
MIKolbe Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352930880' post='2510040'] Dealing with you guys makes me either want to shaddup or tell you the truth in your face [/quote] Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
rachael Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 it's like someone vomitted stupidity all over this thread.
Winchester Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='rachael' timestamp='1352990247' post='2510514'] it's like someone vomitted stupidity all over this thread. [/quote] Right. That was me. Sorry about that.
Winchester Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='rachael' timestamp='1352990895' post='2510523'] clean it up next time! [/quote] I have people for that.
Selah Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='rachael' timestamp='1352990895' post='2510523'] clean it up next time! [/quote] Hi Rachael :D
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='GeorgiiMichael' timestamp='1352960678' post='2510419'] He married Mara Jade, who was originally a Dark Jedi trained by Emperor Palpatine himself as an assassin. If converting an assassin who hates his guts not only to the Light Side of the Force but also winning her over romantically is zero skills with chicks I have no idea what constitutes "skills with chicks". [/quote] She probably initiated.
Mark of the Cross Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352943106' post='2510151'] [img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/27510332.jpg[/img] [/quote] Freedom =
GeorgiiMichael Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1352994460' post='2510554'] She probably initiated. [/quote] Nope, he did.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now