PhuturePriest Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='Basilisa Marie' timestamp='1352943268' post='2510157'] Still waiting. [/quote] While you continue to wait, I'll continue to win. [img]http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/9QS0q3mGPGg/0.jpg[/img]
Freedom Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1352943245' post='2510156'] I tried to digest what you said, but it gave me really bad gas. It's just grease and butthurt. [/quote] That's your problem. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!
the171 Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 I'm a woman. Do not tell me to leave my station!!Stop serving me butthurt.
Freedom Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='Basilisa Marie' timestamp='1352943268' post='2510157'] Still waiting. [/quote] Don't hold your breathe. For realz I'm done for today.
the171 Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=sBbBfrKsVqY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DsBbBfrKsVqY
PhuturePriest Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1352943854' post='2510165'] I'm a woman. Do not tell me to leave my station!! Stop serving me butthurt. [/quote] My crush for you [i]almost [/i]came back with that amesome joke.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352944005' post='2510170'] My crush for you [i]almost [/i]came back with that amesome joke. [/quote] Is there any girl here you have not had a crush on?
the171 Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 (edited) Let's not take it that far, FP. That ain't happening again. Edited November 15, 2012 by the171
PhuturePriest Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352944047' post='2510171'] Is there any girl here you have not had a crush on? [/quote] Well, despite popular belief, Lil' Red is one I have never had a crush on.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352944117' post='2510174'] Well, despite popular belief, Lil' Red is one I have never had a crush on. [/quote] Is there any girl within five years of your age you have not had a crush on?
Lil Red Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1352942458' post='2510134'] Butthurt. So much butthurt. [/quote] i heart you.
the171 Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1352944261' post='2510176'] i heart you. [/quote] AWWW! Guess what, favorite mod!
Lil Red Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1352943245' post='2510156'] I tried to digest what you said, but it gave me really bad gas. It's just grease and butthurt. [/quote] i double heart you.
Lil Red Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352944117' post='2510174'] Well, despite popular belief, Lil' Red is one I have never had a crush on. [/quote] don't lie. it's unbecoming. because, let's be honest, everyone here with taste as had a crush on me.
PhuturePriest Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352944138' post='2510175'] Is there any girl within five years of your age you have not had a crush on? [/quote] Well... I'm not sure. You'd have to start naming names. I think my first crush was on my sister. When I was five I decided that we were going to get married. She's technically six years older than me, so I guess my range of crushes is more than five years.
Winchester Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352942353' post='2510133'] Listen, if you don't love America then get out of here. Stop villainizing us, you are vomiting hate all over our Country and I won't tolerate it. America has enough enemies as is without it's own citizen crucifying her. Countless women and men have died fighting for this wonderful Country and the least I can do is fight you. Don't ever address me again, if you have more croutons to say about our homeland go spit out this venom on somebody else. [/quote] America isn't a capitalist country and hasn't been for some time. It's corporatist.
the171 Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1352944326' post='2510179'] i double heart you. [/quote] Favorite mod, guess what.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/296/morans.jpg[/img] [img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/11416173.jpg[/img]
PhuturePriest Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1352944405' post='2510180'] don't lie. it's unbecoming. because, let's be honest, everyone here with taste as had a crush on me. [/quote] I'm sorry for lying. The truth is I worship the ground you walk upon, mostly because of your amesome shoes you always wear.
Winchester Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352944462' post='2510181'] I think my first crush was on my sister. [/quote] Thread over. Good night, folks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now