IcePrincessKRS Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='GeorgiiMichael' timestamp='1353029631' post='2510942'] Nope, he did. [/quote] George Lucas didn't write that. I don't think it counts.
GeorgiiMichael Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1353032221' post='2511014'] George Lucas didn't write that. I don't think it counts. [/quote] It's canon among the community until and only if it is made an impossibility via the films. They are ultimate canon and can trump the extended universe, but the extended universe (really only the books and novellas, although some of the video games) is also canon to the Star Wars Saga.
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='GeorgiiMichael' timestamp='1353039884' post='2511099'] It's canon among the community until and only if it is made an impossibility via the films. They are ultimate canon and can trump the extended universe, but the extended universe (really only the books and novellas, although some of the video games) is also canon to the Star Wars Saga. [/quote] Yeah, I still don't buy it.
Jesus_lol Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1353042769' post='2511128'] Yeah, I still don't buy it. [/quote] the deal with the "extended universe" in the star wars books is that pretty much all of them are looked over by George Lucas, and either approved or not. Hence, oddly enough for such a vast bunch of books by different authors, I dont think any of them directly contradict each other, or offer different viewpoints of the same timeline, etc. They are considered all to be part of the same thing, not just unrelated unofficial fan fiction. There have been a lot of official star wars books compiling the different characters, spaceships, weapons, aliens, etc which are pretty cool.
PhuturePriest Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1352973206' post='2510460'] [img]http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/cm-29537-05094236292626.gif[/img] [/quote] At first, this was in slow motion, which made it more epic.
rachael Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='Selah' timestamp='1352992053' post='2510535'] Hi Rachael :D [/quote]
Freedom Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1352943854' post='2510165'] I'm a woman. Do not tell me to leave my station!! Stop serving me butthurt. [/quote] It's amazing how every time I criticize your thinking, your butt hurts.
the171 Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353105308' post='2511454'] It's amazing how every time I criticize your thinking, your butt hurts. [/quote] I really don't think you understand the definition of butthurt.
Freedom Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1352944929' post='2510205'] If a person is rich because he cheated clients but he still gives to charity, he still STOLE money. If a person is very kind and nice and spends time volunteering but molests children, he's still committed a heinous crime. Likewise, even if a nation is generous and helpful, if that nation causes unjustifiable wars, then the people are supposed to hold the government leaders accountable. Especially since the leaders sit behind desks in comfy chairs while there are people dying in these wars. Let's face it- the founding fathers created a constitution because they were challenging THEIR governments unjust taxes and *gasp* war. Besides you can love something and know its flaws. [/quote] And poor people don't steal or molest, is this something that only the rich are guilty of? Rich people have the least reason to steal from anybody. If you wanna live in a country where everybody is poor, then go move to Zimbabwe where everybody will hate you for not being as poor as them. Stop being a brainwashed liberal.
Freedom Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1353105765' post='2511457'] I really don't think you understand the definition of butthurt. [/quote] Whatever the definition is, it still sounds like a bottom part.
Freedom Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1352945329' post='2510220'] Why stop at today? You've established yourself here. Really. Job well done. Thing is, no one's impressed any more. At first we sat back and marvelled at a troll who could so flawlessly hold character. I mean, it's a tough character. I'll give you that. Problem is, I don't think you're a troll, at least not in the most specific sense. You sure do your fair bit of trolling with your ridiculous posting. I could indulge in some pop psychology about your motivations here, but I won't. Fact is, you're a coward. I almost feel sorry for you, because your shouting here is obviously fueled by some deep-seated anger issues. However, that tiny glimmer of sympathy is pretty quickly snuffed out by my general sense of irritation. You're a parrot, and not a good one at that. You refuse to have a civil discussion on ideologies, instead resorting to base (and laughable) attempts at insults. If discussion turns heated, and if it seems you might have to defend your rambling with actual facts, you run away. You're a kid who is trying to assert your opinions on a lot of people older and wiser who've had the opportunity to form opinions based on actual life experience. You're petulant, stubborn, provocative, and uncivil. The only person you're making look bad here is yourself. If you'd care to have civil discussions involving reason, feel free. If you insist on this constant flame-throwing and temper tantrums, please, just stop. Of course, I could be wrong, and you could be some middle-aged dude sitting at home in his basement, drinking Bud Light and laughing his arse off. If so, mea culpa, and I award you 50 internet points. [/quote] The difference between me and most of you guys is that I belong to the working class, the one that provides and not leaches. No wonder you hate me so much and paint me in such dark colors, ridicule me, discredit my intelligence and integrity. It sickens you that I'm not willing to give you part of my blood, sweat and tears. It seems like America now allows you to take it but I will not let go without resistance, like it or not.
Freedom Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1352945347' post='2510222'] I think I won the most brownie points for the day. [/quote] More like brown nosing points.
Basilisa Marie Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353106548' post='2511464'] The difference between me and most of you guys is that I belong to the working class, the one that provides and not leaches. No wonder you hate me so much and paint me in such dark colors, ridicule me, discredit my intelligence and integrity. It sickens you that I'm not willing to give you part of my blood, sweat and tears. It seems like America now allows you to take it but I will not let go without resistance, like it or not. [/quote] Where did you learn to be such an expert troll?
Winchester Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1353106548' post='2511464'] The difference between me and most of you guys is that I belong to the working class, the one that provides and not [s]leaches[/s] leeches. No wonder you hate me so much and paint me in such dark colors, ridicule me, discredit my intelligence and integrity. It sickens you that I'm not willing to give you part of my blood, sweat and tears. It seems like America now allows you to take it but I will not let go without resistance, like it or not. [/quote] I believe in a completely free market.
Freedom Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1352947132' post='2510253'] How do you "warship" God? [/quote] I did this on purpose to see how you would react You did not disappoint me.
Freedom Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='Basilisa Marie' timestamp='1353106724' post='2511468'] Where did you learn to be such an expert troll? [/quote] You're calling me an expert, I don't see what my expertise is. I'm just having fun.
MissScripture Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 I wonder if DTA will still offer those reading comprehension classes when she is on her home visit.
Freedom Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1353106821' post='2511469'] I believe in a completely free market. [/quote] I do too, somebody finally makes sense and it happens to be you, of all others.
Freedom Posted November 16, 2012 Posted November 16, 2012 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1353107125' post='2511473'] I wonder if DTA will still offer those reading comprehension classes when she is on her home visit. [/quote] Maybe I don't want to understand because what you're saying is so laughable and I don't feel like laughing right now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now