An Old School Catholic Message Board

America Fights Back!

Freedom

LaPetiteSoeur

excuse you winchester
actually watch this to hear what the old Cajuns sound like!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gKvBabXSLs

[quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1352864095' post='2509645']
That's because everyone has to shut up and concentrate to understand what they're saying.
[/quote]
I don't think you have the proper apprecia-shon for the cajons persua-shon. Show a little bit of compa-shon. This post has now reached comple-shon.

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='sixpence' timestamp='1352858722' post='2509563']
RI has one now too.

The silly NJ news coverage that I heard about this today made it sound like there was only one for NJ and the it was mainly being signed by other states :P
[/quote]

Poor NJ. :(

homeschoolmom

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1352864319' post='2509649']
I don't think you have the proper apprecia-shon for the cajons persua-shon. Show a little bit of compa-shon. This post has now reached comple-shon.
[/quote]
[img]https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/1511229729/JustinWilsonLOL.jpg[/img]

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352857464' post='2509553']
I agree. As far as I know Texas has the strongest case,[u][b] but I believe all States can secede whenever they want to[/b][/u], and I don't see why this has to lead to a war. Talk about a messed up and abusive relationship. The government is one twisted husband. If we don't leave the government abuses us and if we do leave apparently that leads to the government getting angry and starting a war. Talk about a relationship that needs a good psychologist to check on.
[/quote]

Not since the decision handed down at the Appomattox Court House on April 9, 1865. There is no legal grounds or rights for any state to seceed from the union.

ed

Edited by Ed Normile

PhuturePriest

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xccz5qvv0AI

[quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1352873666' post='2509754']
Not since the decision handed down at the Appomattox Court House on April 9, 1865. There is no legal grounds or rights for any state to seceed from the union.

ed
[/quote]
I don't recognize the War of Northern Agression as a legal or moral war, and consequently reject any "legal" decisions made as a result of it.

[/quote]
[img]http://gifs.gifbin.com/sw50sw8sw578.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1352873666' post='2509754']

ed
[/quote]
Nothing in the Constitution says that the method for rescinding the right to secede from the union is to be settled in courthouses. Or that if enough proponents of secession are killed, that secession is no longer a right of the states.

missionseeker

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1352875351' post='2509767']

I don't recognize the War of Northern Agression as a legal or moral war, and consequently reject any "legal" decisions made as a result of it.
[/quote]

My heart just fluttered a little at the use if " the war of northern aggression"