the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 Welcome ponies and anti-ponies to the first annual Lame Awards! I am joined by my co-host, FutureCarmeliteClaire, but in these parts she is known as "The Little Onion." How are you doing today, Ms. Onion?
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 I'm doing great, Ms. Scooper! I'd like to give the first award to the most improved Phatmasser... FuturePriest387! Congratulations!
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 I'M NOT LAME!!! Just getting that out there.
the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 Wow, this is such an exciting night. For so many phatmassers. Let's talk a bit about FP's beginnings on PM.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 When I first saw FP post, I thought to myself, "What a ch.ump." But as you know, he has really improved in the past year!
Nihil Obstat Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 We should talk about his secret romance with Hermione Granger.
the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1353728616' post='2515597'] When I first saw FP post, I thought to myself, "What a ch.ump." But as you know, he has really improved in the past year! [/quote] This brings us to our next award: BEST PM COUPLE!! This one goes to OUR OWN CO-HOST!! The winners are FCC and FuturePriest!!
the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 These winners are really out of the blue. Recently they rekindled their romance only to have it fall to ruins once more.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 Well, that reminds me of our second award! The Award for Most Desperate Housewife of the Vocation Station goes to DiscerningCatholic!
PhuturePriest Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 Whoo! I am the greatest! Though I will have you know, Claire, that my first post was on my conversion story. What, my conversion isn't good enough for you?!
the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1353728848' post='2515604'] Well, that reminds me of our second award! The Award for Most Desperate Housewife of the Vocation Station goes to DiscerningCatholic! [/quote] Those housewives, no matter how desperate, really do have a nice sense of style. SO FEATHER2264 WINS MOST STYLISH!!
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1353728848' post='2515604'] Well, that reminds me of our second award! The Award for Most Desperate Housewife of the Vocation Station goes to DiscerningCatholic! [/quote] That's a good thing, right??? xDDDDDD
Anastasia13 Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 If it is anything to do with Eastern peeps but not Far Easterns, I should win.
Feather2264 Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1353729030' post='2515611'] Those housewives, no matter how desperate, really do have a nice sense of style. SO FEATHER2264 WINS MOST STYLISH!! [/quote] I'm so honored!!
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 Do elaborate on mine... I'm a bit confused.
Anastasia13 Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1353729183' post='2515623'] Do elaborate on mine... I'm a bit confused. [/quote] I think that is why you got it. Cause they are sly like that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now