CountrySteve937 Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 They posted Old Crow so there amesome music healed my ears :D
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1353730790' post='2515695'] Best creator of the Phatmass community goes to.... dUSt! Thank you, leader. [/quote] Isn't he the only one who could actually receive that award without stealing credit?
BigJon16 Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [img]http://cdn.styleforum.net/2/23/1000x500px-LL-230d1899_129050221092264496.jpg[/img]
LittleWaySoul Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 STOP HATING ON THEIR CHOICES IN MUSIC AND AWARDS. I just wanna hear more awards for people. Those things are the best!
the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 Next award goes to a good gal pal of mine. BigJohanna wins the award for best up and coming seminarian!! I guess she's anglican....
Oremoose Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1353730850' post='2515698'] Give Oreo a heartbreaker award! [/quote] Not Cool! God's will not mine!
the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 The award for meanest mod goes to Mikolbe. Boooooo!
Oremoose Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1353731117' post='2515720'] The award for meanest mod goes to Mikolbe. Boooooo! [/quote] Que permanent ban...Now
Anastasia13 Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='CountrySteve21' timestamp='1353730515' post='2515676'] The musical guest made me go deaf ._. [/quote] Death Jazz! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm1jexdhyCA&feature=related
Nihil Obstat Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1353731240' post='2515724'] Que permanent ban...Now [/quote] [img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/000/158/Lol_que.jpg[/img]
Freedom Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1353731117' post='2515720'] The award for meanest mod goes to Mikolbe. Boooooo! [/quote] Props
the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 mikolbe also wins the alright mod award. all the other mods win major props awards!
Anastasia13 Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1353731483' post='2515735']all the other mods win major props awards! [/quote] Cause the put up with mkolbe...
Lil'Monster Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1353731012' post='2515710'] Not Cool! God's will not mine! [/quote]
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 I'm going to close the award ceremony with this last award. You're lame, you're amazing, you've made me happy before and have piss'd me off before. But guess what? When I needed you, you had my back. And when you needed me, I tried to have yours. I can tell you stuff I can't tell anybody else. The award for the best friend someone could ask for goes to... My sister, THE171!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 Thank you all for a great night. The final award goes to our Lord and our Blessed Mother. All-Around Best, Phattest, Most Amesome Award. AMDG! Goodnight folks.Now discuss the results.
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 (edited) I still don't get exactly what "the desperate housewife of the Vocation Station" means, exactly... What is a desperate housewife? Edited November 24, 2012 by DiscerningCatholic
Feather2264 Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1353731690' post='2515743'] I'm going to close the award ceremony with this last award. You're lame, you're amazing, you've made me happy before and have piss'd me off before. But guess what? When I needed you, you had my back. And when you needed me, I tried to have yours. I can tell you stuff I can't tell anybody else. The award for the best friend someone could ask for goes to... My sister, THE171!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote] THAT WAS SO SWEET!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now