FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1353729030' post='2515611'] Those housewives, no matter how desperate, really do have a nice sense of style. SO FEATHER2264 WINS MOST STYLISH!! [/quote] Even though this little lady, I'm sure is very stylish herself, the award for the Phatmasser most in need of a sass.y gay friend goes to... ANNIE12!!!
the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1353729281' post='2515629'] Even though this little lady, I'm sure is very stylish herself, the award for the Phatmasser most in need of a sass.y gay friend goes to... ANNIE12!!! [/quote] Congratulations, Annie! You should feel very honored. NEXT AWARD!!! The man, the myth, the legend. This man is the standard for all trolls. His trolling is of no compare. CONGRATULATIONS, HASAN!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 Congrats, Hasan, I know this is very exciting for you! Next, I'd like to give an award to someone with a keen sense of something! The award for the Phatmasser with the best radar for attractive men on the internet goes to... LIL'MONSTER!
the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 EMOTIONS ARE RUNNING HIGH TONIGHT! I guess because they moved to Colorado. Runner-Up for best troll goes to new phatmasser... FREEDOOOOOMMM!
Oremoose Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 (edited) This is Entertaining.... : : Edited November 24, 2012 by Oremoose
Anastasia13 Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 (edited) Colorado? Honey. I'm all about Europe and New York. Edited November 24, 2012 by Light and Truth
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 I think we all know who wins the award for Most Interesting Phatmasser... Congratulations, Tab'le du'barye! No, I don't know how to spell your screen name, but I do know you are by far the most interesting user here.
the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1353729965' post='2515656'] I think we all know who wins the award for Most Interesting Phatmasser... Congratulations, Tab'le du'barye! No, I don't know how to spell your screen name, but I do know you are by far the most interesting user here. [/quote] WHERE THE HECK HAS HE BEEN?? i loved his rants....WE HAVE ANOTHER DOUBLE HONOREE! Freedom for Best Human Being Award!
the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 Next award goes to an amazing girl here on phatmass. The award is Best Young'n It goes to FCC!!!
Lil'Monster Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 (edited) [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1353729588' post='2515636'] Congrats, Hasan, I know this is very exciting for you! Next, I'd like to give an award to someone with a keen sense of something! The award for the Phatmasser with the best radar for attractive men on the internet goes to... LIL'MONSTER! [/quote] I have HGRAS: Hot Guys Radar and Alarm System Also thank you for choosing me for this award!!! I am honored and I am kinda getting choked up too... Edited November 24, 2012 by Lil'Monster
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 The award for the couple most likely to be married in the next six months goes to truly my favorite couple on Phatmass! Light and Truth & Hasan!
the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 And now for our musical guest: MS. TAYLOR SWIFT!! http://youtu.be/WA4iX5D9Z64
Freedom Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 I'd totally prop a lot of these posts but I ran outta stinkin' props so thank you, I'm seriously honored, you rock!
DiscerningCatholic Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1353730358' post='2515671'] And now for our musical guest: MS. TAYLOR SWIFT!! [media]http://youtu.be/WA4iX5D9Z64[/media] [/quote] Shoulda used Emily Bear....
CountrySteve937 Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 The musical guest made me go deaf ._.
the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 Our next musical gust is a personal favorite of mine. OCMS! http://youtu.be/uyUOe7HAkpk
Oremoose Posted November 24, 2012 Posted November 24, 2012 [quote name='CountrySteve21' timestamp='1353730515' post='2515676'] The musical guest made me go deaf ._. [/quote] coulda been worse
the171 Posted November 24, 2012 Author Posted November 24, 2012 Best creator of the Phatmass community goes to.... dUSt! Thank you, leader.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now