Lil Red Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/113698-bad-catholics-welcome-here/"]since the old one is in the graveyard[/url], here's part two. I am a Bad Catholic because I don't pray the rosary or anything like that while I'm on my walk in the mornings. I prefer to rock out.
arfink Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 IMABC because I call my boss horrible names after I get off the phone with him.
i<3franciscans Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 I am a bad Catholic because most nights I'd rather get 20 extra minutes of sleep than pray the rosary.
EmilyAnn Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 IAABC because I forgot to say my morning prayers this morning.
BG45 Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1354040049' post='2517735'] [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/113698-bad-catholics-welcome-here/"]since the old one is in the graveyard[/url], here's part two. I am a Bad Catholic because I don't pray the rosary or anything like that while I'm on my walk in the mornings. I prefer to rock out. [/quote] Me too...
Lil Red Posted November 27, 2012 Author Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1354044818' post='2517771'] IAABC because I forgot to say my morning prayers this morning. [/quote] us too. but I'm worser than you because I forgot to remind my kids to say their morning prayers!!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 IAABC because I know barely anything about the sacrament I'm about to receive tomorrow...
i<3franciscans Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1354044818' post='2517771'] IAABC because I forgot to say my morning prayers this morning. [/quote] I forget almost every morning...
cmaD2006 Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 IAABC because I [s]forget [/s]neglect to say [s]morning [/s]any prayers.
Lil Red Posted November 27, 2012 Author Posted November 27, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1354047153' post='2517815'] wow you people are bad. [/quote] i know you are but what am I?
AnneLine Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 IAABC because I was too lazy to figure out the thread needed resurrecting.... and yet I kept thinking that IAABC because I am really good at telling others waht to do... but [s]not [s]so [/s]good at[/s] determinedly resist putting the same advice to work in my own life... IAABC as well because I[b] COVET [/b]my neighbors' props and I am thinking of ways to steal them from others....
InPersonaChriste Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 IAABC Because I forget to pray daily.. and I look at Pinterest while in online live classes... Oh and for the past three Friday's I have forgotten to fast from meat..
Chrysophylax Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 IAABC because I complain about everything. IAABC because I keep spending all my time looking to see if anyone has put props on my posts.
InPersonaChriste Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 IAABC because I just rubbed down my keyboard with grapefruit juice cleaner... My sister is allergic to grapefruit....
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 IAABC because I had an amesome FB status and feel prideful of being such a genius.
PhuturePriest Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 I am a bad Catholic because I am understandably prideful for being so amesome. Also, I am terrible at paying attention when praying.
LittleWaySoul Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 IAABC because I honestly have absolutely no interest in writing this essay on the Year of Faith. ...I need sleep.
BG45 Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 IABC because I'm too lazy to resurrect the Good Catholic thread, even though I could post in it. IABC because I've not prayed my decade of the Rosary in days.
The Mater Dolorosa Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 I am a bad catholic because I listen to Toby Mac while I clean the church....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now