Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

theculturewarrior
Posted

If you all are bad Catholics then I have one foot in the flames.  I am a bad Catholic because I only floss once a day, and sometimes I spend too much on healthy snacks.  (I am a good Catholic because I was tactfully dishonest for younger audiences).

i<3franciscans
Posted

If I waited three months to go to confession, my confession would last twenty minutes at the very least. :P

See I got there and I was like "Wait..... what did I do??" My memory stinks.

PhuturePriest
Posted

See I got there and I was like "Wait..... what did I do??" My memory stinks.

 

Haha. That's better than being scrupulous and remembering every thing you did in the past three months (Not that I would do that. I'm not scrupulous anymore). :P

ChristinaTherese
Posted

See I got there and I was like "Wait..... what did I do??" My memory stinks.

 

Maybe writing things down would help? Not that I'd know.... :cry: (See my religion label.... I can't yet. I don't think that Father will let me.)

 

IAABC because I've missed most of the prayer I should have done today.

 

IAAGC because I went and prayed for a bit before going to dinner after I got out of my last final yesterday.

Posted

I am a bad catholic because I listen to Toby Mac while I clean the church....

 

What is wrong with that?

Posted

IABC because while waiting for the communal penance service to start, I was whining to a friend via text how much I hate being forced to go to them because our region cancels regular Confession times in Advent and Lent.

Posted

IABC because while waiting for the communal penance service to start, I was whining to a friend via text how much I hate being forced to go to them because our region cancels regular Confession times in Advent and Lent.

 

ummm, what? that's so stupid. :rolleyes:

Spem in alium
Posted

IAABC because I always forget (or can't be bothered) to do the morning part of my prayer in the morning. And because I resolved to give up a bad habit for something good, but have had very little success.

 

 

 

 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I am a bad catholic for neglecting to kiss my wife goodbye this morning.  



I my defense. She was sawing logs and I did not want to risk waking her. She is 7.5 months pregnant you know.

PhuturePriest
Posted (edited)

I am a bad catholic for neglecting to kiss my wife goodbye this morning.  



I my defense. She was sawing logs and I did not want to risk waking her. She is 7.5 months pregnant you know.

 

I hear it's romantic if you kiss her in her sleep, and she never knows about it. Girls think that's adorable. I tried it once. Apparently it's only adorable if she's your wife, otherwise it's "creepy"...

Edited by FuturePriest387
Posted

I hear it's romantic if you kiss her in her sleep, and she never knows about it. Girls think that's adorable. I tried it once. Apparently it's only adorable if she's your wife, otherwise it's "creepy"...

 

I don't think I like the notion of you kissing my wife in her sleep. Be gone with you!

Posted (edited)

rotfl

 

Miles, I suspect that if Papist tried it, a 7.5 month pregnant woman would either punch his lights out or have him for breakfast. 

 

Literally. 

 

Get pretty hungry about that point.....

 

Chomper.gif......................Rhr5ld_th.gif

 

 

IAABC because I need to get stuff done and I am enjoying myself on PHATMass instead.  But now I really need to put nose to grindstone... or I will be REALLY sorry!

 

 

Edited by AnneLine

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...