Freedom Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 IAABC because I keep spending all my time looking to see if anyone has put props on my posts. :P There is a notification you can set for that :)
AnneLine Posted December 2, 2012 Posted December 2, 2012 IAABC Because I get phrustrated when phatmass is slow and things don't work right -- and then I remember all the work that dUSt and the mods do and I am ashamed. Sorry!
PhuturePriest Posted December 3, 2012 Posted December 3, 2012 I am a bad Catholic because I am sometimes moody to my family (Except for my sister, of course). I don't know why, and it's not like I mean to be.
i<3franciscans Posted December 3, 2012 Posted December 3, 2012 I am a bad Catholic because I skipped Adoration yesterday and hung out with friends.
AnneLine Posted December 3, 2012 Posted December 3, 2012 IAABC because I am not doing the HOME WORK I promised I'd do in the HOMEWORK thread.... typical bad Caflic giving Bad Example....
i<3LSOP Posted December 3, 2012 Posted December 3, 2012 IAABC because I am angry at a nun and girl after going to Confession. I'm horrid.
AnneLine Posted December 3, 2012 Posted December 3, 2012 Wrong "H" word, i<3LSOP... 'human' is the word for which you search..... and only humans can repent & get a do-over...
Lil Red Posted December 4, 2012 Author Posted December 4, 2012 IAABC because I pretty much hate everyone.
GeorgiiMichael Posted December 4, 2012 Posted December 4, 2012 I'm a bad Catholic because I'm terrible at focusing on the mysteries as I pray my rosary and because I still don't have the Memorarae memorized.
DiscerningCatholic Posted December 4, 2012 Posted December 4, 2012 IAABC because I haven't been to Adoration in several weeks... :cry3:
i<3franciscans Posted December 4, 2012 Posted December 4, 2012 I am a bad Catholic because it took me three months to get to Confession.
PhuturePriest Posted December 4, 2012 Posted December 4, 2012 I am a bad Catholic because it took me three months to get to Confession. If I waited three months to go to confession, my confession would last twenty minutes at the very least. :P
AnneLine Posted December 4, 2012 Posted December 4, 2012 Hmmmm. St. Ignatius took about 3 days to do his general confesson. I suspect you need to look harder. ;)
AnneLine Posted December 4, 2012 Posted December 4, 2012 IAABC because I pretty much hate everyone. Red, you are a bad Catholic because you lie. You don't hate EVERYONE.... there must be some exception....
Lil Red Posted December 4, 2012 Author Posted December 4, 2012 Red, you are a bad Catholic because you lie. You don't hate EVERYONE.... there must be some exception.... okay, not everyone. i suppose i love my family. i'm just grumpy with everyone right now.
AnneLine Posted December 4, 2012 Posted December 4, 2012 Well... it's a start Red!!!!! and this Phamily is praying for you, and we love you !!!!!! How could we not love our Red at Christmas time?!
AnneLine Posted December 4, 2012 Posted December 4, 2012 Wise thoughts from another 'Red' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtwXlIwozog Consider it your 'get out of IAABC' thread card, whenevery ou want it, Red, you're APPROVED! But you're also welcome to hang with us here.....
Lil Red Posted December 4, 2012 Author Posted December 4, 2012 Well... it's a start Red!!!!! and this Phamily is praying for you, and we love you !!!!!! How could we not love our Red at Christmas time?! i'm actually okay with not everyone loving me. I'm kind of a beesh to people I don't like.
PhuturePriest Posted December 4, 2012 Posted December 4, 2012 i'm actually okay with not everyone loving me. I'm kind of a beesh to people I don't like. Well, you can rest assured that I will always like you (In a non-attraction kind of way for those of us who would like to jump on this opportunity... *Cough* Winchester...)!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now