An Old School Catholic Message Board

Honeymoon Ideas?

zabbazooey

PhuturePriest

What the Hell?

I saw that Hasan posted so I wanted to see what he said, and then I saw that Nihil responded. His post was so good I just had to comment on it. Sorry, I'll stay out of the thread henceforth unless either of those two decides to post again. I likely will not post again even if they do, though.

Edited by FuturePriest387

Archaeology cat

Constantine's hair isn't nearly as cool as Lucius Verus'. :|

But going to Istanbul would be cool. I had a Turkish friend in college who tried to convince me to go there, and I'd like to go someday.

If you want a cruise or vacation package in the Caribbean/someplace tropical, check out Groupon. They sell discounted vacation packages and I see tropical location vacation packages on there all the time. Some acquaintances of mine bought an Ireland vacation package for their honeymoon from groupon and got a really good deal on it. It included air fare, a rental car, hotel stays, and tours. 

powerfire.jpg

Well, parts of Hawaii definitely are on the possible list....

On a more serious note, some of southern California or Florida could fit.... northern CA too cold and the East Coast still a bit unsettled.....

If you want a cruise or vacation package in the Caribbean/someplace tropical, check out Groupon. They sell discounted vacation packages and I see tropical location vacation packages on there all the time. Some acquaintances of mine bought an Ireland vacation package for their honeymoon from groupon and got a really good deal on it. It included air fare, a rental car, hotel stays, and tours. 

This is what I was going to suggest. Groupon or Livingsocial. It's where I got my honeymoon trip to Costa Rica......for the plane + place to stay for both of us,it was around $1500 total.

My idea is far superior to all others offered thus-far.  I recommend booking your flight with Turkish Airlines.  They give you free alcohol.    

May as well go somewhere hot, because it's hot in Hell, which is where you will go for enjoying the pleasures of the flesh.

May as well go somewhere hot, because it's hot in Hell, which is where you will go for enjoying the pleasures of the flesh.

:winner:  :winner:  :winner: