An Old School Catholic Message Board

Happy Repeal Day...i Mean Feast Of St Nicholas...i Mean

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

PhuturePriest

He's not in those countries though. :|

She said States, not countries. Texas is one of the States that will let minors drink with parental supervision. Kansas is way too evangelical to let that kind of thing happen. It's illegal to even buy alcohol of any kind on a Sunday here.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

She said States, not countries. Texas is one of the States that will let minors drink with parental supervision. Kansas is way too evangelical to let that kind of thing happen. It's illegal to even buy alcohol of any kind on a Sunday here.

Um...FP you are wrong on a couple counts, Kansas alcohol sales are determined by county...I.e. wet or dry counties, wheather there can be stores, dining facilities can serve ect are determined on the County level... in many parts of Kansas an individual of legal age CAN buy alcohol on Sundays. Second State statue permits parents to allow minor children to drink if at a private residence, and the parent gives it to them...See KS isn't as backwards as you thought...just some parts of KS :)

PhuturePriest

Um...FP you are wrong on a couple counts, Kansas alcohol sales are determined by county...I.e. wet or dry counties, wheather there can be stores, dining facilities can serve ect are determined on the County level... in many parts of Kansas an individual of legal age CAN buy alcohol on Sundays. Second State statue permits parents to allow minor children to drink if at a private residence, and the parent gives it to them...See KS isn't as backwards as you thought...just some parts of KS :)

My apologies. I mean to say that my county sucks. Sorry for slandering the entire State. It's nice to know all of this time I have been drinking legally, though.