An Old School Catholic Message Board

Entering Carmel Christmas Eve

AccountDeleted

Nunsense so glad for you and what a beautiful, beautiful time to enter.

I hope you know I mean this in the best possible way when I say I hope we never see you here again. :-)

Congratulations, nunsense!  I have faith that this will work out better for you than your previous attempts.  You sound 100% at peace.  I don't know if I stated it before but I thought that your blog post on your previous entrance into this Carmel and your subsequent leaving would result in your attempt to re-enter.  I think God was calling you there all along but allowed you to gain other experiences for your benefit.  You certainly have grown in your love for Him!  It amazes me with the zeal that you have in serving our Lord.  Most people would have given up after all their attempts but you didn't and I admire that.  I pray that your true home lies in Wolverhampton and that you are able to live the rest of your days with this community.  God bless you!

Oh nunsense, at last you are about to go home! My thoughts and prayers will certainly be with you on Christmas Eve (UK time) as your Entrance hour approaches. "I rejoiced when I heard them say, Let us go to God's House, and now my feet are standing at your gates O Jerusalem".

Your continued perseverance in pursuing your true vocation, has certainly been a beacon to many PM'ers in their discernment. I will miss you and your posts on PM.

May the Blessings of Christmas be with you now, and always.

Nunsense,

I am so happy for  you and the community... and for God and for us.

So many who have struggled so long and hard are finally beginning to harvest the fruit of their longings.

Pray for us, and we will pray for you!!!!!

Selfishly, I'll miss you...  but wouldn't hold you by the thinest of silken threads.... fly home, little sparrow!

finch-black_hooded_nun_button.jpg

Edited by AnneLine

To Jesus Through Mary

Nunsense!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!! I am so thrilled for you. I will miss you on PM but am just completely joyful at this news!! You will be in my prayers, please remember me in yours!!

Rosa immaculata

Ave Maria!

Dear Nunsense, it is a wonderful news! I hope your heart will at last rest in God in your Carmel! I don't know you very much because I came to the phorum recently, but it seems you have a "late" vocation (sorry if it is not the case!), and you have persevered! Praised be God!

Be sure of my prayers, dear Nunsense, I just can wish you a joyful life with your Spouse, He will take good care of you, you are totally right to abandon yourself to Him... I have seen that some years ago you were very interested by the nuns of Lanherne (FSI, contemplatives): please, keep me in your constant prayers, as I will surely go to see them next year!

Holy Holy Christmas (God offers the best present: Himself, waow, you are so lucky!)! and I hope we will have some news about your continuation!

Mary's Margaret

Nunsense, I'm not sure if it's late night on the 19th or the wee hours of the 20th where you are, but I know it's hours until you're on your way to England.

This is the final stretch on your way back to Carmel and I know we're all paving the way with prayer.  God's speed.  You'll be missed.