theculturewarrior Posted December 16, 2012 Posted December 16, 2012 (edited) I am here to search for truth. The truth that I have already found is in the Catholic Faith. The truth that I hope to find will supplement my Catholic faith. I believe that the truth stands on it own. I do not have to sell it. I do not have to debunk everything else that's out there to prove the truth to myself. I am not playing a video game where whoever converts the most heathen wins. I am trying to learn about myself and others. If a Catholic presents an argument to an atheist or an agnostic that is bigotted or close-minded, this will get in the way. I will join my atheist and agnostic friends in making quick work of it (whether they like it or not). You have been warned. Edited December 16, 2012 by theculturewarrior
Selah Posted December 16, 2012 Posted December 16, 2012 Always, I wanna be with you And make believe with you And live in harmony, harmony OH LAWD
theculturewarrior Posted December 16, 2012 Author Posted December 16, 2012 :blink: I posted this because it seems that many Catholics find my sharp wit startling. So I thought I would fire a warning shot first. I seem to be explaining myself a lot lately.
homeschoolmom Posted December 16, 2012 Posted December 16, 2012 Usually there's a specific topic for a debate thread. I was confused. I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is supposed to be.
theculturewarrior Posted December 16, 2012 Author Posted December 16, 2012 (edited) Oh I see. I posted this here because it relates specifically to the debate forum. Something to think about though, that phatmassers might like to discuss, is that sometimes Catholics treat the truth as some kind of game, and it sounds as though we don't believe it ourselves. Food for thought. Edited December 16, 2012 by theculturewarrior
Nihil Obstat Posted December 16, 2012 Posted December 16, 2012 :blink: Always, I wanna be with you And make believe with you And live in harmony, harmony OH LAWD
Ed Normile Posted December 17, 2012 Posted December 17, 2012 I posted this because it seems that many Catholics find my sharp wit startling. So I thought I would fire a warning shot first. I seem to be explaining myself a lot lately. Your sharp wit, can it be more startling than your profound humility ? ed
theculturewarrior Posted December 17, 2012 Author Posted December 17, 2012 If Richard Dawkins became addicted to Phatmass, or someone like him, it would wonders to keep me humble. If you like, pray for that. I don't want Phatmass to be my next career though, so pray for too, please.
homeschoolmom Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 Someone had better give me some reason not to move this to the Lame Board....
Nihil Obstat Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 Someone had better give me some reason not to move this to the Lame Board.... I got nothing, broski.
ardillacid Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 Someone had better give me some reason not to move this to the Lame Board.... Why do you hate the citizens of the lame board :weep: :sad2: :ohno:
theculturewarrior Posted December 18, 2012 Author Posted December 18, 2012 Do what you like with it. I said what I have to say.
theculturewarrior Posted December 18, 2012 Author Posted December 18, 2012 I think I'm done here. If God wants me to contribute to Phatmass, he will make it happen. God bless.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now