theculturewarrior Posted December 18, 2012 Author Posted December 18, 2012 I have riding this bull for way too long. I need a nap.
Papist Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 I have a really high IQ. I have only been despised for it, whether I announce it or not, and when I publish it to room full of strangers, it is because I am willing to be despised for God. Catholics push people away from the Church everyday. One way they do this is by arguing on behalf of the Church without understanding the person to whom the argument is made, or even at times the Church that they represent. I felt called to those people, the alienated Catholics. I did not want the scandal of intolerance to stand in my way, and to that end, I would have discredited any intolerant argument that might have pushed someone away from the Church. I have made people feel really small with my high IQ entirely by accident. To you that probably sounds arrogant but they are painful memories for me. I put this here hoping to limit the damage. If this is ridiculous, enjoy. I don't understand anybody anymore. Please let me leave. You're not arrogant. Many people have said that all geniuses are arrogant and conceited. I am here to say, I'm not.
theculturewarrior Posted December 18, 2012 Author Posted December 18, 2012 Oh geeze. Well my Internet history could do much worse than Phatmass.
theculturewarrior Posted December 18, 2012 Author Posted December 18, 2012 I have not been myself for roughly a month now. I had to go against an attorney from my employer to get unemployment. Take that, the 99%. I won my case but my mental health took a hit. I can go from cocky to the reincarnation of Saint Peter, but the humility is always there. That's why God made me this way.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 After you start having some mercy on Nihil for his condition- maybe look at your OP and think of what kind of response would have satified you? Just to be clear, I do not actually have any condition. :blink: Well, not any mental conditions. I am not really sure why TCW has decided that I am mentally ill.
theculturewarrior Posted December 18, 2012 Author Posted December 18, 2012 Just to be clear, I do not actually have any condition. :blink: Well, not any mental conditions. I am not really sure why TCW has decided that I am mentally ill. It's because I like you and I can't figure out why.
Winchester Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 It's because I like you and I can't figure out why. 50 internets
theculturewarrior Posted December 18, 2012 Author Posted December 18, 2012 I don't understand that all. What is all this?
Lil Red Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 i have missed tcw. hugs & fuzzies all around!
Nihil Obstat Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 A series of tubes that I took the initiative in creating.
theculturewarrior Posted December 18, 2012 Author Posted December 18, 2012 (edited) i have missed tcw. hugs & fuzzies all around! It's another Christmas miracle! Thanks be to God. Edited December 18, 2012 by theculturewarrior
theculturewarrior Posted December 18, 2012 Author Posted December 18, 2012 Where did everybody go? I should be asleep right now.
Selah Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 (edited) This thread needs something...I got it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AptjnW0Erqo Much better ^_^ Edited December 18, 2012 by Selah
theculturewarrior Posted December 18, 2012 Author Posted December 18, 2012 The choice is always yours. shenanigans! I worry that Phatmass and I will lock into the tango of a bad romance again, as I am a passionate man. I put color and spice into everything I do.
Slappo Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 You didn't have to. This isn't my first time at the rodeo. I know that you didn't say that it was. You're at a rodeo, but posting on phatmass? I have riding this bull for way too long. I need a nap. I see what you did there. Well played my friend. Well played indeed!
Chrysophylax Posted December 19, 2012 Posted December 19, 2012 I wasn't apologizing or bragging. I was stating a fact. I didn't say you were bragging. You didn't have to. This isn't my first time at the rodeo. I know that you didn't say that it was. "You didn't answer me right away. You had to think about it first, didn't you? If you really had thought I was beautiful, you would've spoken right up. I know when I've been insulted! I KNOW WHEN I'VE BEEN INSULTED!" ~Lucy :whistle:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now