Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 To get back on subject. My offer stands, dUSt!
dUSt Posted May 24, 2004 Author Posted May 24, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='May 24 2004, 12:17 PM'] yes, I know... but unlike you all, dUSt and I are on a first name only basis... I'm not cutting a check to just "dUSt"... [/quote] The donation page has the "how to send a check" details below the other stuff. [url="http://www.phatmass.com/donate"]http://www.phatmass.com/donate[/url]
Brother Adam Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 We seriously can't afford to donate right now, but when I'm working again I'll see what I can do. I also have Flyfree to pay for Now if you want to give me the space to transfer flyfree onto your server.....maybe we could work something out
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 Bro. Adam, did you ever check out potential jobs in Omaha? Just don't apply at Qwest...they're letting people go...several hundred thousand...stupid abortion supporting company where my father has to work...
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='May 24 2004, 03:09 PM'] What? You actually believed that dirty lie about my allegedly being a stalker that Teresa wrote? How dare you even check out the link! What? You accuse me of editing this post? How dare you! [/quote] Raphael: You need to quit incriminating yourself!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 Boy..I just seem to be cracking people up today! And I'm not even funny!
MrsFrozen Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 Hi, Dust.. We'll donate $5 a month, but Paypal insists our checking account is closed. So I'll have to send you a check. PM me with your name in address. God bless.
Iacobus Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 I start work in a few weeks and might get enough $ to donate.
theculturewarrior Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 Dust, you should do what the kings of early modern europre did to raise money...sell titles! I would give $5.00 to be a pham Church Militant.
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 starting in the end of august, you can count my crazy sister in.
foundsheep Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 Dust I just signed up for 10$ a month. its under avillegas@bak.rr.com .
dUSt Posted May 25, 2004 Author Posted May 25, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='May 25 2004, 07:39 AM'] bump for my question [/quote] Yes. It still charges $3 for shipping. haha. So if you wanna donate $5, just donate $2 and you'll donate $5. This only applies to the one time donations. The monthly donations don't charge shipping. I'm trying to fix it.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='May 24 2004, 03:00 PM'] I could donate by selling what I cross-stitch. Could always split it (me)60-40(phatmas) or something like that...I would just need the projects publicized so that they can get sold. Let me know... [/quote] I still mean it
ilovechrist Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 move AGAIN?! ah!!!! oh no.. oh no.. i'll find some way that i can help, just you wait..
dUSt Posted May 25, 2004 Author Posted May 25, 2004 To poor folk: If you can't donate financially, you can donate time and energy by telling everybody in your town about how they can buy CDs and t-shirts at phatmass.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now