foundsheep Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 And did they do like one of my classes?(it was full of older folks) Rap Music? What would I want with that stuff?
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='May 25 2004, 04:42 PM'] I told everyone at my RCIA class [/quote] He sure did!
dUSt Posted May 25, 2004 Author Posted May 25, 2004 [quote name='foundsheep' date='May 25 2004, 02:44 PM'] And did they do like one of my classes?(it was full of older folks) Rap Music? What would I want with that stuff? [/quote] Then you say, "It makes you dope. Try it."
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [quote] Then you say, "It makes you dope. Try it."[/quote] Then they'll be like that woman from MyLifeAfter...they sell drugs...they sell drugs! lol...
foundsheep Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='May 25 2004, 02:22 PM'] Then you say, "It makes you dope. Try it." [/quote] Havent you ever looked at some of the blue hair folks at church. They would be like dope? How many milligrams is it. Then they open up their bag and show you like twenty prescription bottles. "this is for my..... this is for my..... this is for my......this is for my .... oh wait a minute I lost count....."
thicke Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 I didn't even know you had set something up for donations. I'll get mine out there by EOW....
the_rev Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 *Not to self: Start applying elsewhere doesn't look like you'll be hired at Taco Bell... Maybe Hamburger flipping is for me.
Brother Adam Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 Consider my offer Dust? It would be $5 more a month towards your goal
crusader1234 Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 I'll send a personal cheque as soon as I get some cheques.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now