Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

To find out, click on your name at the top, then you will see under your name:

Total Cumulative Posts:

Posts per day:


So what's yours? Mine is 20.4

Sheesh, that's a lot! I'm on here that much?!?!? WOW! :lol:

Posted

[b]12.4[/b]

lil bull 04
Posted

sofar mine 3.3

ilovechrist
Posted

mine's 12.6...
but i signed up in Jan. and i didn't start posting until March.. so that's 2 months that's hanging onto me there.. ouch. it would be higher if it didn't count all of those days as well.

homeschoolmom
Posted

I know mines way too high. Like ILC, I signed up before I was a regular poster... and I lurked without signing up months before that... lemme go check...

homeschoolmom
Posted

16.85

I bet Brother Adam's is astronomically high!

Posted

yeah, only cuz he cheated! :P

Livin_the_MASS
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red Devil' date='May 24 2004, 12:21 PM'] To find out, click on your name at the top, then you will see under your name:

Total Cumulative Posts:

Posts per day:


So what's yours? Mine is 20.4

Sheesh, that's a lot! I'm on here that much?!?!? WOW! :lol: [/quote]
Mines 20.3 :lol:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Mine's 4.9!

OF course, I think I went about six months without posting regularly!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

4.7...if only there hadn't been that long time that I'd been away...

Posted

6.2

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Let's see...I'm at 4.9. When I first start posting regularly, I was at I think .25 per day!

Posted

Mines 5.8 and I joined two days ago...I think... :huh:

cmotherofpirl
Posted

26

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote] Mines 5.8 and I joined two days ago...I think...[/quote]

You joined three days ago...the 21st...

Posted

Ummm...Ok ^_^

Posted

mine is 4.9

I don't post as much as I thought I did!

Posted

hi carrie! :wavey: :wavey: haven't seen you in awhile!

Posted

[b]19.7[/b]

...and I've only been here for four days... :blink:


Methinks I need a hobby ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...