azaelia Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red' date='May 24 2004, 03:41 PM'] yeah, your new hobby is phatmass! [/quote] It just went up to 20.8! This is an addictive hobby
Carrie Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red' date='May 24 2004, 04:24 PM'] hi carrie! :wavey: :wavey: haven't seen you in awhile! [/quote] hi red! I've been incognito. :ph34r: Not really. Just been busy. You changed your name. Cool!
Lil Red Posted May 24, 2004 Author Posted May 24, 2004 yeah, i asked dUSt to change it for me. everyone calls me Lil Red or Red anyway, so it just seemed like the smart thing to do (something i haven't been accused of very much! ) You're the first to say something, too! so thanks for noticing!
VeraMaria Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 Mine is 24.6 Which is funny considering I have barely posted (well not much) since March hmmm....
Lil Red Posted May 24, 2004 Author Posted May 24, 2004 vera, i know! it's giving me a chance to catch you! muahahahahahahahahahahaha.....ummm. *ahem* excuse me.
VeraMaria Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 lol, she is showing her eeeviil side Over the summer I shall PM without a guilty conscience because I'm supposed to be doing something else.... mwahahahaa :ph34r:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 Wow...I feel bad...I hadn't noticed Lil' Red's name change...
azaelia Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='May 24 2004, 04:07 PM']18.4 [/quote] :laugh:
VeraMaria Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 umm.....I just noticed it when did you change it?? The space behind "Lil Red" looks so empty....
azaelia Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 << is slow Yeah I noticed your name looked a tad shorter Lil Red. Subliminally. You know, like television advertisements. [cough] Ahem...
azaelia Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 [quote name='immaculata' date='May 24 2004, 04:53 PM'] Brother Adam = 3066 :bugeyes: [/quote] Yeah, I saw that. Yeesh.
lanie Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 0.34 Oh dear, :ph34r: the addiction doesn't seem to have caught on to me!! I really must get posting!
Colleen Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 [quote name='lanie' date='May 24 2004, 04:04 PM'] 0.34 Oh dear, :ph34r: the addiction doesn't seem to have caught on to me!! I really must get posting! [/quote] yes! start posting!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now