Andrea348 Posted October 29, 2005 Posted October 29, 2005 [quote name='Proud2BCatholic139' date='Oct 29 2005, 11:39 AM']Depending on my mood, maybe average 72? [right][snapback]773446[/snapback][/right] [/quote] the exact number is in your profile
morostheos Posted October 29, 2005 Posted October 29, 2005 I think I have the lowest of everyone so far...... 1.2 Of course I was away for a whole year, but it wasn't much higher than that even before. What can I say, I'm quiet.
philothea Posted October 29, 2005 Posted October 29, 2005 9.9 Which is likely never an actual daily post count. I'm either not around at all, or I'm babbling like a maniac.
Catholictothecore Posted October 29, 2005 Posted October 29, 2005 6.73 at one time, nearly 15. Not much, but I have a slow modem... How slow can you go.
Catholictothecore Posted October 29, 2005 Posted October 29, 2005 sigh....I need my postages back! :sad:
franciscanheart Posted October 29, 2005 Posted October 29, 2005 i think mine is still really high from when i was the top poster of the day or competing for the spot with over 500 posts.
Catholictothecore Posted October 29, 2005 Posted October 29, 2005 I think we all need a life.... My family is my home away from Phatmass....
Tink Posted October 29, 2005 Posted October 29, 2005 Dudette if you go to your profile the exact number is there. Mine is 2.9 posts a day, but I've only been on for a year and was on hiatus for roughly 8 months! Haha so whatever...
Moosey Posted October 29, 2005 Posted October 29, 2005 5.7 posts per day. Wow...I need to work on that.
journeyman Posted October 29, 2005 Posted October 29, 2005 6.7 - surprisingly high the more interesting statistic - in which phorum are the majority of posts - and what % of all posts - but that should probably be a different thread - pretend I didn't try to change the subject
prose Posted October 29, 2005 Posted October 29, 2005 2.6... BUT I think that is because I was a memebr here for a few months without posting anything... (See the "What did you think of Phatmass" thread )
scardella Posted November 1, 2005 Posted November 1, 2005 2.3 and rising. The real question is what percentage of our posts are actually relevant...
StColette Posted November 1, 2005 Posted November 1, 2005 down to 28.9 posts per day lol compared to 68 per day July 04 lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now