Akalyte Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 Me and my Friend Michael Francis Lopez have started a Catholic/Christian militia. It's called "Saint Michael Militia of America". We are enlisting, prayer warriors and patriots. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saint-Michael-Militia-of-America/277801632341922?ref=hl#!/pages/Saint-Michael-Militia-of-America/277801632341922
4588686 Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 Good golly all flipping mighty. Um, yeah. Good luck with that. I have some spare brown shirts that I'd love to donate to your caue.
Basilisa Marie Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 So...it's like Catholics for Gun Rights?
4588686 Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 So...it's like Catholics for Gun Rights? It's like Catholics for proto-fascism.
4588686 Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 (edited) Nvm. I like this. I have recruited five persons, sir. Per the rules of our organization I am now a captain and get to name my unit. I would like my official command designator to be Cpt. Sultan J. Hasan and I would like my unit to be named The Men Who Love Men Who Love Their Guns And The Freedom To Do With Them What They Please And Store Them Where They Please. I also heartly agree with the groups denunciation of socialist attempt to infilitrate America to make this land safe for homosexuals who are unashamed of their perversions and relativists and that all this relativist bull hockey was started by Descartes, who was, after all, a Frenchman. Edited January 1, 2013 by Hasan
Akalyte Posted January 1, 2013 Author Posted January 1, 2013 hey hey. relax! we are not some extremist group for heavens sake. We stand for protecting our rights, and the rights of the faithful in this country. sheesh and yes we are catholics for gun rights. is there something wrong with that or are we supposed to just kneel, pray and become subjects of a hostile government? we started this so the faithful in this country will have some sort of defense and helping hand if ever needed.
4588686 Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=409370455811858&set=a.362561847159386.84375.361783440570560&type=1&ref=nf Standing up for your rights like the right not to have the country infilitrated by communists and forced to endure the horrors of gay couples having equal rights. And you're doing that by organizing a milita structure centered around gun ownership and the necessaity to be ready, if necessary, to overthrow the government and replace it with what? A land free of empowered gays, socialists, and sexually promiscuious women? Obviously your group isn't serious in that it isn't a serious danger to anybody but you're getting close to crossing a pretty scarry line with this stuff.
Akalyte Posted January 1, 2013 Author Posted January 1, 2013 Ok I already said we are not an extremist group.we have no intentions of going to extremes.
4588686 Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 Ok I already said we are not an extremist group.we have no intentions of going to extremes. What does that mean? What is the purpose of your group?
Akalyte Posted January 1, 2013 Author Posted January 1, 2013 we will have prayer groups, we are just trying to make people aware of what can happen to our country if the government gets too big and starts taking rights away. armed reaction is a last resort, recourse to God is first and foremost. it is a last resort movement, we would never act unjustly. it is just to make sure the faithful are awake and ready to defend their families when they need to. no need to get excited or affraid. were good people with families who fear for our childrens future in this country. how do you think it makes us feel when the obama administration says things like "we can and will force christians to go against their faith"?....its things like that we are worried about. and btw. its also a american movement, which means we wont only be defending christians rights, but yours as well. we barely started, we dont even have a lot of people, we dont have stock piles of weapons, we dont plan to.
Akalyte Posted January 1, 2013 Author Posted January 1, 2013 but i bet your ok with the government taking our rights away. people flock to this country running away from communist regimes, and now those poor people might have to get here to.
Ash Wednesday Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 Hey Akalyte I was just wondering about you, nice to see you! :wave:
Winchester Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 (edited) starts taking rights away. The Feds already have the right to regulate crops you grow on your own property for your own consumption. Start? We're well past that. Edited January 1, 2013 by Winchester
Fidei Defensor Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 Matthew 5:39 "But I say, do not resist an evil person! If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also."
Basilisa Marie Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 I see. Well, although I'm not a fan of the group (I prefer my militia to be Immaculata :) ) I'm sure you'll find some interested people around here.
Akalyte Posted January 1, 2013 Author Posted January 1, 2013 Winchester!!!! how you been buddy? now that im into guns, your name is awesome! haha
4588686 Posted January 2, 2013 Posted January 2, 2013 but i bet your ok with the government taking our rights away. people flock to this country running away from communist regimes, and now those poor people might have to get here to. No. I want people to have a lot more freedom then they currently have. You're whole speil discredits itself when you talk about defending against the legalization of pornography and gay marriage.
Gabriela Posted January 2, 2013 Posted January 2, 2013 I'm not on Facebook, but I give this :like3: . I think someone posted a while back some clerical document that indicated that it is fine for Catholics to own guns so long as they are for self-defense and are never used with intent to kill, but only to stop an aggressor. Which sounds perfectly logical to me.
Winchester Posted January 2, 2013 Posted January 2, 2013 Winchester!!!! how you been buddy? now that im into guns, your name is awesome! haha I abide.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now