Creepy Generic Undefined Human...?

Also, the "creepy" term is something from Phatmass history. If people want to be personally offended, that's their choice, but dUSt is definitely not sitting around thinking about how he can offend people. I'm guessing his current thoughts revolve a lot more around dirty diapers and baby puke. 

Oh  yes, when the great forum known as Creepy Aliens existed. When I told my sister I went on this site, she asked if the Creepy Aliens board still existed. I told her no and that now we had the Lame Board, and she was quite disappointed. :P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nikita92

• BarbaraTherese

• AnneLine

• Mary's Margaret

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's dUSt's way of saying he's sick of people complaining about the titles. I think once the most vociferous whiners quiet themselves down he'll put it back.

It's not personally directed at you or me. Don't worry about it or assume it somehow defines you ("painting others with the same brush" etc). It's dUSt's forum and he'll do what he likes with it, and