An Old School Catholic Message Board

Shave My Head & Beard? St Baldrick's?

brianthephysicist

brianthephysicist

I asked someone yesterday and they said "I'd give you money to shave half your head"  Unfortunately St. Baldrick's won't do that or I'd be all over it.

PhuturePriest

3ece5fbf44be847a2507a36845b1.jpg

CoolTayeDiggsBaldHair.jpg

55f96_Men_Hairstyle_Howie-Mandel-baldhea

johntravoltabaldstyle.jpg

ShaquilleONeal.jpg

gty_jason_statham_nt_121001_ssh.jpg

patrick-2520stewart.jpg

You did a good job including Bruce Willis and Howie Mandel, but you forgot a key bald guy:

Locke-with-picture.jpg

brianthephysicist

You did a good job including Bruce Willis and Howie Mandel, but you forgot a key bald guy:

Locke-with-picture.jpg

:like:

I asked someone yesterday and they said "I'd give you money to shave half your head"  Unfortunately St. Baldrick's won't do that or I'd be all over it.

My favorite:

263469_10150251020117829_5410566_n.jpg

:love:

Edited by MissyP89

patrick-2520stewart.jpg

Handsome. Very handsome.

If you wind up looking like that, man. I'd pay you to shave your head.

Patrick Stewart ages like fine wine I think.  Other actors prune up or get surgery, he just keeps looking much the same but more distinguished.  Must be all the earl grey, hot.

Edited by BG45

FutureCarmeliteClaire

I always said if a friend of mine had cancer, I'd shave my head. I think I'm too chicken to shave my head unless in that scenario, though. So more power to ya!

If I were not a highschool student living at home, with no money other than a $20 bill someone owes her, I would totally donate. :)

brianthephysicist

I always said if a friend of mine had cancer, I'd shave my head. I think I'm too chicken to shave my head unless in that scenario, though. So more power to ya!

If I were not a highschool student living at home, with no money other than a $20 bill someone owes her, I would totally donate. :)

Sooooooo that means you'll donate, right?  :{P

No worries, dear. Everyone does what they can.  Early last year I didn't have funding and I had to temporarily give up donating money because I honestly didn't have anything left to give.  I was lucky that I was still able to donate time, but after a few weeks that ran out too lol.  

I know you'd be able to raise a ton of money shaving your head.  It's a cool thing for a dude to shave his head in solidarity, but it's amazing when a young lady like yourself is able to give so fully like that.  You're certainly far from being alone in not wanting to do so, but that's also part of what makes it so powerful.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

Let it me written/ Let it be done.

Picture+4.png

Brian, I think Missy would love it if you shave your head like the man above.

brianthephysicist

Brian, I think Missy would love it if you shave your head like the man above.

The only reason for me to grow a ponytail would be to do it for a charity like locks for love.  Although, I'm not above shaving my head in odd ways for charity.