PhuturePriest Posted January 28, 2013 Posted January 28, 2013 I gave you some already. Quit yer whining. :{P I'm sorry...
brianthephysicist Posted January 28, 2013 Posted January 28, 2013 I'm sorry... Quit yer sniveling. :{P
PhuturePriest Posted January 28, 2013 Posted January 28, 2013 FP, stop trying to hijack my thread. I'm not trying. I'm just that good at hijacking threads.
EmilyAnn Posted January 28, 2013 Author Posted January 28, 2013 I'm not trying. I'm just that good at hijacking threads. I will ban you from my thread if you continue.
ChristinaTherese Posted January 28, 2013 Posted January 28, 2013 I've had a migraine all afternoon. Boo. I spent most of the afternoon/evening shut in my room in darkness and silence trying to sleep so I didn't do anything constructive at all today. But hopefully I will get to video-chat with my boyfriend later tonight so yay :) I'm obsessively checking my email looking for an email about this internship I want to apply to. I emailed them on Thursday and got a reply on Friday saying my email had been forwarded to the relevant person and they'd get back to me in a few days. I have no idea how long a few days is, I didn't expect anything over the weekend but now I'm super nervous. Eeek. :console: Migraines are nasty.... I hope the rest of your day is good. And I know the feeling about being nervous.... I was nervous about just mailing an application this morning, since I really want to get a job with them (the Little Sisters of the Poor) over the summer. I just have to remember that it's in God's hands, not mine.
EmilyAnn Posted January 29, 2013 Author Posted January 29, 2013 There are days where long-distance relationships majorly su.ck. I miss my boyfriend. We talk every morning and every evening on Skype, but we haven't been able to have a proper video call in ages. I'm still desperately searching for a job so that I can go and see him this summer. I don't know what I'll do if I can't make it happen, because he'll still be at college so I don't know when the next good time for me to go see him would be. I haven't seen him in person in three years now, I don't want it to get to four! /rantover :console: Migraines are nasty.... I hope the rest of your day is good. And I know the feeling about being nervous.... I was nervous about just mailing an application this morning, since I really want to get a job with them (the Little Sisters of the Poor) over the summer. I just have to remember that it's in God's hands, not mine. Is that the "Spring Into Service" thing (I think that's the name)?
ChristinaTherese Posted January 29, 2013 Posted January 29, 2013 Is that the "Spring Into Service" thing (I think that's the name)? Yup.
i<3LSOP Posted January 29, 2013 Posted January 29, 2013 I'm happy you have your own thread now! I will join in with the tea and biscuits... Looks like I'm just in time for the party. :)
brianthephysicist Posted January 29, 2013 Posted January 29, 2013 I'm not trying. I'm just that good at hijacking threads. Quit yer hijacking. There are days where long-distance relationships majorly su.ck. I miss my boyfriend. We talk every morning and every evening on Skype, but we haven't been able to have a proper video call in ages. I'm still desperately searching for a job so that I can go and see him this summer. I don't know what I'll do if I can't make it happen, because he'll still be at college so I don't know when the next good time for me to go see him would be. I haven't seen him in person in three years now, I don't want it to get to four! :console: Yea it's tough some days. Missy and I have it on the relatively easy side of long distance, but there's some people on the forum that definitely understand much better than we do (Nihil, Jesus_Lol) and some people that used to do the long distance (MissScripture). There's plenty more on here that I don't even know about, so feel free to ask for help or even if you just want to vent. Stay strong. It's worth it. :console:
EmilyAnn Posted January 29, 2013 Author Posted January 29, 2013 Quit yer hijacking. :console: Yea it's tough some days. Missy and I have it on the relatively easy side of long distance, but there's some people on the forum that definitely understand much better than we do (Nihil, Jesus_Lol) and some people that used to do the long distance (MissScripture). There's plenty more on here that I don't even know about, so feel free to ask for help or even if you just want to vent. Stay strong. It's worth it. :console: Thanks :) I'm feeling a lot better about it today. I was just bummed out yesterday because we were supposed to be able to call but couldn't in the end. It happens sometimes, but it su.cks when it does. But it's worth it. :) I'm happy you have your own thread now! I will join in with the tea and biscuits... Looks like I'm just in time for the party. :) Yay :) Good hat choice. :like: Hats are now compulsory in this thread...maybe... Yup. Awe.some! I saw the post about it in VS and thought it looked really cool. I do like the LSOP.
brianthephysicist Posted January 29, 2013 Posted January 29, 2013 Thanks :) I'm feeling a lot better about it today. I was just bummed out yesterday because we were supposed to be able to call but couldn't in the end. It happens sometimes, but it su.cks when it does. But it's worth it. :) Yea, those days are rough. Yay :) Good hat choice. :like: Hats are now compulsory in this thread...maybe... Except for the gentlemen. They should take off their hats out of respect for the ladies.
EmilyAnn Posted January 29, 2013 Author Posted January 29, 2013 Yea, those days are rough. Except for the gentlemen. They should take off their hats out of respect for the ladies. Ah yes. You and fink may remove your hats.
EmilyAnn Posted January 30, 2013 Author Posted January 30, 2013 So...little...sleep. Argh. I hate travelling. I'm always woefully unprepared and at this rate I'm going to miss class. Argh.
EmilyAnn Posted January 30, 2013 Author Posted January 30, 2013 And of course, now I'm not feeling well. So no class for me because I need to try make sure this passes before I have to get a bunch of trains.
DiscerningCatholic Posted January 31, 2013 Posted January 31, 2013 I look like a moron, but I brought a hat, too.
TheresaThoma Posted January 31, 2013 Posted January 31, 2013 I will have to find a hat.... But can I have a biscuit in the meantime. I might even bring scones if you ask nicely...
PhuturePriest Posted January 31, 2013 Posted January 31, 2013 I decided I would upload me with my sister's hat. I'm also drinking tea (The cold kind, of course. I would never put myself near the nasty warm stuff).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now