An Old School Catholic Message Board

Emilyann's Tea And Biscuits

EmilyAnn

Quit yer hijacking.

:console:

Yea it's tough some days. Missy and I have it on the relatively easy side of long distance, but there's some people on the forum that definitely understand much better than we do (Nihil, Jesus_Lol) and some people that used to do the long distance (MissScripture).  There's plenty more on here that I don't even know about, so feel free to ask for help or even if you just want to vent.  Stay strong.  It's worth it.

:console:

Thanks  :) I'm feeling a lot better about it today. I was just bummed out yesterday because we were supposed to be able to call but couldn't in the end. It happens sometimes, but it su.cks when it does. But it's worth it. :)

I'm happy you have your own thread now! I will join in with the tea and biscuits...

mad-hatter-4.jpg

Looks like I'm just in time for the party. :)

Yay :) Good hat choice. :like: 

Hats are now compulsory in this thread...maybe...

Yup.

Awe.some! I saw the post about it in VS and thought it looked really cool. I do like the LSOP. 

brianthephysicist

Thanks  :) I'm feeling a lot better about it today. I was just bummed out yesterday because we were supposed to be able to call but couldn't in the end. It happens sometimes, but it su.cks when it does. But it's worth it. :)

Yea, those days are rough.

Yay :) Good hat choice. :like: 

Hats are now compulsory in this thread...maybe...

Except for the gentlemen.  They should take off their hats out of respect for the ladies.

Yea, those days are rough.

Except for the gentlemen.  They should take off their hats out of respect for the ladies.

Ah yes. You and fink may remove your hats. 

So...little...sleep. Argh. I hate travelling. I'm always woefully unprepared and at this rate I'm going to miss class. Argh. 

And of course, now I'm not feeling well. So no class for me because I need to try make sure this passes before I have to get a bunch of trains. 

I will have to find a hat....

But can I have a biscuit in the meantime. I might even bring scones if you ask nicely...

PhuturePriest

I decided I would upload me with my sister's hat. I'm also drinking tea (The cold kind, of course. I would never put myself near the nasty warm stuff).

004.JPG

002.JPG

I decided I would upload me with my sister's hat. I'm also drinking tea (The cold kind, of course. I would never put myself near the nasty warm stuff).

004.JPG

002.JPG

FP you are so odd... in a good way... maybe

:hehe:

PhuturePriest

FP you are so odd... in a good way... maybe

:hehe:

No, it's definitely a good way.

Hmm some people seem to forget that this is MY thread! :p

I am visiting my family at the moment, which is why I haven't been posting much.

BUT

I got an email back about the internship and they want to interview me!!! Yay!!!