An Old School Catholic Message Board

Arfink Gets Random Part Two!

arfink

Good Lord.  

Heidi, sweet Heidi.... how did you get involved with those crazies...?

I know you are a wild and crazy beast, but those guys on that website is crazy. 

Take it from one beast to another.."Come out from among them."

Your loving aunt,  :brutebeast:

You Sir Fink are a genius.I wish to be like you one day.

Just thought you should know. :|

Taking Ploomf sightseeing in downtown Minneapolis. I am a bit directionally challenged, so this could be interesting...

100_0528.JPG

100_0533.JPG

100_0581.JPG

20130819_105051.jpg

100_0579.JPG

So we went to see the Basilica of St. Mary first. It's really quite beautiful, and with the bright sunlight, taking pictures wasn't too bad! After that we went to the Minneapolis Sculpture Gardens, which are filled with modern art sculptures (most of which are only kinda "Huh, that's interesting" in quality,) but they also some very nice landscaping and beautiful gardens. (pics in next post)

We also went across the street to see the Episcopal Cathedral of St. Mark's because it was there and I heard it was gothic and filled with beautiful wood carvings. We were not disappointed, although the Church was locked and all the lights were off, so we had to ask the receptionist to let us in to take pictures. She didn't turn on any lights for us, and seemed genuinely confused that two young people would want to be let into a church, and take pictures there. :P

100_0646.JPG

100_0650.JPG

100_0657.JPG