Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Enough With The Changing Pictures


Recommended Posts

PhuturePriest
Posted

false.

 

you look like me.

 

This is like an alternate universe where every person in the world is franciscanheart. There shall be art and Franciscans at every corner...

PhuturePriest
Posted (edited)

By the way, if you haven't thought of Rush at least once when going through this thread, you're a complete failure at life.

 

114873740.jpg

Edited by FuturePriest387
Posted

FALSE

 

there  1 mod in this thread, and 1 admin.

I see what you did there

Roamin Catholic
Posted

I see what you did there

 

you sure?

Posted

You can never see too much of Fran.

stop calling me fat

Posted

:shame: ... I love y'all...

Posted (edited)


Got?

milk? Edited by Guest
KnightofChrist
Posted

stop calling me fat

 

Fun Fact: The larger the mass of an object is the slower time goes around that object. So those that orbit around you, err are close to you will seem to live slightly longer than those that don't.
 

KnightofChrist
Posted

milk?

 


Beer?

PhuturePriest
Posted

I haven't looked this ruggedly handsome since I had the picture of me as an avatar.

HisChildForever
Posted

I haven't looked this ruggedly handsome since I had the picture of me as an avatar.

 

Pfft. Clearly, my picture is much more attractive than yours.

Posted

-_- I hop on for the first time all day!! 

Posted

Ya call me back when the Phorum is sober...

PhuturePriest
Posted

Pfft. Clearly, my picture is much more attractive than yours.

 

cher-clueless-as-if.jpg

Posted

This is pretty cool, too.

Posted

I just awoke from a nap to find.... chuck forgot to go liturgically correct.  Really, Chuck....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...