BigJon16 Posted March 7, 2013 Posted March 7, 2013 I'd wear them with pride. And we would ridicule you. Just like we did about the shemaghs, cassocks, kilts, the creepy videos of you singing and the stupid karate skirt. No, don't try to defend yourself. You know I'm right. I mean seriously, I have Chuck Norris as my avatar. Only really cool, manly phatmassers have Chuck Norris as their avatar.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 7, 2013 Posted March 7, 2013 I'd wear them with pride. Floop. Never mind then guys, I am canceling the First Annual Phatmass Fashion Show.
PhuturePriest Posted March 7, 2013 Posted March 7, 2013 And we would ridicule you. Just like we did about the shemaghs, cassocks, kilts, the creepy videos of you singing and the stupid karate skirt. No, don't try to defend yourself. You know I'm right. I mean seriously, I have Chuck Norris as my avatar. Only really cool, manly phatmassers have Chuck Norris as their avatar. I actually love it when you guys ridicule me for my insane fashion sense, so that's just another reason to do it! Whoo! :dance: Expect me in exact clothing to do this dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyvhMHDi6Mo
Evangetholic Posted March 7, 2013 Posted March 7, 2013 Not everyone's sense of manliness is hetero stereotypical.
littlesister Posted March 7, 2013 Posted March 7, 2013 Where did my Blessed Mother go to? And what made her leave in the first place? And when is she coming home? I miss my Mother!
PhuturePriest Posted March 7, 2013 Posted March 7, 2013 Where did my Blessed Mother go to? And what made her leave in the first place? And when is she coming home? I miss my Mother! If you don't know, Sister, that's a Dr. Who reference.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 7, 2013 Posted March 7, 2013 I actually love it when you guys ridicule me for my insane fashion sense, so that's just another reason to do it! Whoo! :dance: Expect me in exact clothing to do this dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyvhMHDi6Mo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c71RCAyLS1M
PhuturePriest Posted March 7, 2013 Posted March 7, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c71RCAyLS1M I'm having Spongebob flashbacks from my entire childhood...
franciscanheart Posted March 7, 2013 Posted March 7, 2013 Best. movie. ever. :love: :evil: :huh: I'm glad someone saved it. I'm sure others weren't so lucky. I still can't find the original artist...oh wellIt's not gone for real. Looks like dUSt used a little trick to make it look like everyone's avatars were replaced when they really weren't. ;) It seems that the avatars are not so much replaced in actuality, but rather the link to them has been changed. Your original avatar still exist at http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-7295.jpgIt's just the link changed to http://www.phatmass.com/wp-content/uploads/chuck.jpgSo it's probably something that can be undone, but just in case I up'ed it to a independent source.Yeah... that.
PhuturePriest Posted March 7, 2013 Posted March 7, 2013 Best. movie. ever. :love: I LOVE Clueless. My sister and I used to watch it all the time when we were kids. I used to have an epic crush on Alicia Silverstone. :P
Autumn Dusk Posted March 7, 2013 Author Posted March 7, 2013 You know what's funny is that all the avatars work on the mobile version of phatmass
Tammy Posted March 8, 2013 Posted March 8, 2013 I had to come out of lurker status JUST to say: this is the best thread EVER. You guys are flippin' HILARIOUS!!
PhuturePriest Posted March 8, 2013 Posted March 8, 2013 I had to come out of lurker status JUST to say: this is the best thread EVER. You guys are flippin' HILARIOUS!! Why thank you, esteemed one. It really is nothing too difficult for us. It comes to us naturally. ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now