Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Enough With The Changing Pictures


Recommended Posts

Posted

:woot: i :love: phatmass :woot:

franciscanheart
Posted


:woot: i :love: phatmass :woot:


:blink: I reached my quota of positive votes or whatever. First. PROP.
PhuturePriest
Posted

:blink: I reached my quota of positive votes or whatever. First. PROP.

 

How is that possible? Aren't you given like, nine million a day?
 

franciscanheart
Posted

How is that possible? Aren't you given like, nine million a day?

You'd think...
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

:evil:

PhuturePriest
Posted

I like how even though my avatar has been changed, my title still works with the new one.

Evangetholic
Posted

I think Chuck Norris looks like vomit on poo.

Evangetholic
Posted

"I'm sexy and I know it"

 

"I am a Naughty little boy."

 

FP you are a headcase. :p

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

Ahahaha. My title + Chuck Norris... rotfl

Autumn Dusk
Posted

MiKolbe if you saved my icon can you send it to me....I don't have a backup of it and I forgot the artist

KnightofChrist
Posted

MiKolbe if you saved my icon can you send it to me....I don't have a backup of it and I forgot the artist


I got it...

24gki7r.jpg
Autumn Dusk
Posted

I got it...

24gki7r.jpg

 


Awesomesauce.

 

how'd you do it?

franciscanheart
Posted


MiKolbe if you saved my icon can you send it to me....I don't have a backup of it and I forgot the artist


I was wondering if something like that might happen...
Autumn Dusk
Posted

I was wondering if something like that might happen...

 


I'm glad someone saved it.  I'm sure others weren't so lucky.  I still can't find the original artist...oh well

KnightofChrist
Posted


Awesomesauce.

how'd you do it?


It seems that the avatars are not so much replaced in actuality, but rather the link to them has been changed. Your original avatar still exist at http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-7295.jpg

It's just the link changed to http://www.phatmass.com/wp-content/uploads/chuck.jpg

So it's probably something that can be undone, but just in case I up'ed it to a independent source.
Posted

I think we might be having a little too much FUN in this thread...

 

 

during LENT ...

 

 

 

during which we are supposed to SUFFER and REPENT!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Frivolous Catholics are a post-Vatican II innovation.

KnightofChrist
Posted

It seems that the avatars are not so much replaced in actuality, but rather the link to them has been changed. Your original avatar still exist at http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/av-7295.jpg

It's just the link changed to http://www.phatmass.com/wp-content/uploads/chuck.jpg

So it's probably something that can be undone, but just in case I up'ed it to a independent source.


Should anyone else wish to make a backup of their real avatar just copy the link to A.D.'s avatar and replace the ending number with you member number.
KnightofChrist
Posted

I think we might be having a little too much FUN in this thread...


during LENT ...



during which we are supposed to SUFFER and REPENT!

















Frivolous Catholics are a post-Vatican II innovation.


There'll be time enough for that when Chuck Norris round kicks us all in the face for copyright infringement lolololol. :|
Evangetholic
Posted

I think we might be having a little too much FUN in this thread...

 

 

during LENT ...

 

 

 

during which we are supposed to SUFFER and REPENT!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Frivolous Catholics are a post-Vatican II innovation.

 


422px-Louis_XIV_of_France.jpg

 

 

The Sun King, Louis XIV, disagrees.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...