Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looked black at first.

Posted


Looked black at first.


Yes it did, but it changed pretty quickly!
Posted

How long until they introduce him?

Roamin Catholic
Posted

Pope Dust I

Posted


How long until they introduce him?


I thought I heard 45 minutes or so.
Posted

yup i thought black too

Evangetholic
Posted

I feel harassed by Your Holiness's winking.

Posted

I thought I heard 45 minutes or so.

 

They're saying moments from now on Fox.

Posted

Is it the same guy who announced Benedict?

Guest Allie
Posted

Taking lunch now so I can watch and not mess up at work. :bananarap:

Posted

Is it the same guy who announced Benedict?

 


unless he is the one who was elected pope

FutureSister2009
Posted

Did I miss it?

Posted

wow! I knew the smoke was white, just because the black smoke has been really, well, black.

 

maybe the pope will be really black

 

can't wait either way

Guest Allie
Posted

Did I miss it?

 


Still waiting for Habemus...

FutureSister2009
Posted

Is this whole parade thing new?

Posted

Can't believe this thread isn't more active. We have a new freakin' pope

FutureSister2009
Posted

Can't believe this thread isn't more active. We have a new freakin' pope

 

I think we're all just waiting in anticipation to see who it is.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...