Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey, Papa Francis Haters: A Little Reminder


Recommended Posts

Posted

[mod]MIKolbe - talking smack about the pope[/mod]

 

KnightofChrist
Posted

I'm going to put this meme in every appropriate thread.

 

488054_171624172987333_213766184_n.jpg

 

29dcy6p.jpg
 

Posted

We don't speak of that thread anymore

 

 

ne_boltai-vatolina_n.jpg

 

I'll resurrect it from the dead!

Posted

I'll resurrect it from the dead!

 

 

We must forget it now

 

 

stalin-1.jpg

Anastasia13
Posted (edited)

Always looking for a witch hunt, huh?

 


Don't forget to make sure they weigh the same as a duck.  King Arthur and Sir Bedevere would have it no other way.

 

How could anyone hate Pope Francis?

Edited by Light and Truth
Posted

Second interesting factoid: My new priest was originally trained as a civil engineer. He was the priest who more or less built the FSSP church in Nigeria from scratch.

 


gee, i hadn't remembered from all the other times you bring this up. :rolleyes:

Nihil Obstat
Posted


Don't forget to make sure they weigh the same as a duck.  King Arthur and Sir Bedevere would have it no other way.

 

How could anyone hate Pope Francis?

I corresponded with someone who thinks he is a Mason, based on his first homily. I said that was a pretty dumb argument. 

It was a pretty dumb argument.

Posted

I'm going to put this meme in every appropriate thread.

 

488054_171624172987333_213766184_n.jpg

 

and every time you post it, i'll quote it. just so it can be seen, over and over.

 

Nihil Obstat
Posted


gee, i hadn't remembered from all the other times you bring this up. :rolleyes:

Shush you. As if I have time to keep track of what I have and have not said. That anime will not watch itself! :shock:

LadyOfSorrows
Posted

Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI is just as humble. He was humble in his reverence for sacred tradition, among many other ways... I love Pope Francis, and I appreciate his desire to be humble in a different sort of way. I think that many people have concerns that his humility is being done in spite of certain papal traditions, which I can definitely sympathize with.

 

Let us not forget that it was because of the truly humble act of Pope Benedict XVI stepping down that we are able to see the humility of Pope Francis...

KnightofChrist
Posted (edited)


I'll resurrect it from the dead!


That thread lost all hope of its intended purpose by the OP, before it began shooting up daisys. Shame. Edited by KnightofChrist
PhuturePriest
Posted

and every time you post it, i'll quote it. just so it can be seen, over and over.

 

 

And the Dark Pope Francis Alliance was born. :evil:

Anastasia13
Posted (edited)

That thread lost all hope of it's intended purpose by the OP, before it began shooting up daisys. Shame.

 


'It's not pinin'! 'It's passed on! This threads reason is no more! It has ceased to be! 'It's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!
'It's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'it rests in peace! If you hadn't bumped 'it to the top 'it'd be pushing up the daisies!

'Is philosophic/theologic processes are now 'istory! 'It's off the twig!

'It's kicked the bucket, 'it's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

Edited by Light and Truth
Posted

And the Dark Pope Francis Alliance was born. :evil:

 

Will you be countering the Lefebvre Axis?

PhuturePriest
Posted

Will you be countering the Lefebvre Axis?

 

I don't hold anything against Lefebvre, so no.

Posted

I don't hold anything against Lefebvre, so no.

 

But isn't he a heretic or at least a schismatic? :disguise:

PhuturePriest
Posted

But isn't he a heretic or at least a schismatic? :disguise:

 

I don't know much about him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...