Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which Race and Nationality Are You Mostly?  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

BeenaBobba
Posted

Hi all,

I'm 75% French (a mix between "Parisian" French and Canadian French) and 25% Polish.

How about you?

God bless,

Jen

Posted

I'm a mongrel, so I could be all of those, but my last name is Italian, so I chose Italian. -_-

I'm Italian/French/Irish/Scottish/Welsh etc... :huh:

crusader1234
Posted

1/4 Irish - Catholic
1/4 Polish - Catholic
1/4 Ukranian - Catholic
1/8 Swedish - Jewish Catholic (Like we herald back to Israel way back)
1/8 Scottish - United

But of course, im 100% Canadian Catholic

immaculata
Posted

Mother's side is strongly German, father's side is Scottish/Irish

cantstopdancin9
Posted

you need an option on there for "all mixed up" lol....but fine, I'll put spanish.

theculturewarrior
Posted

I'm 100% Okie...but I didn't see that on there. :)

BeenaBobba
Posted

[quote name='Banksey' date='May 26 2004, 11:52 PM'] i'm other [/quote]
What's meant by "other" -- more specifically? ;)

God bless,

Jen

homeschoolmom
Posted

Not seeing "mutt," I picked German.
I can't figure it in exact percentages because even many of my grandparents were mutts... But I am mostly:
English, French, Swiss and German (with Dutch and Canadian in there for good measure)

No one is Catholic-- anywhere... Not for a looooong time back...

Posted

I'm kind've a mutt myself, but mainly English, Scotch and Irish, with a bit o' Native American (Cherokee) thrown in there. We were probably some of the early "reformers" back in the day. :(

Posted

My dads Half Italian so Im only a quarter. So Im mostly French. :surrender:

Posted

Puerto Rican - 100% (notice my avatar - LOL)

Posted

[quote name='BeenaBobba' date='May 26 2004, 10:30 PM'] What's meant by "other" -- more specifically? ;)

God bless,

Jen [/quote]
oh i'm sorry hehe. i'm 100% vietnamese.

DemonSlayer
Posted

Well, my nationality/citizenship is Australian.

morostheos
Posted (edited)

I'm half Irish, a quarter Czech, and a quarter Texan. :)

oh yeah...my Irish half is by way of Canada :D For some reason my Irish ancestors lived in a tiny French Canadian town....

Edited by morostheos
Posted

I don't think I've ever really figured out what percentage of each I am, but I think I'm about half-Irish. And I look more Irish than anything else. All of the Irish on my mom's side came from the South of Ireland, I'm pretty sure.

Anyway, I also am (on my dad's side) Scotch-Irish -- a few of my ancestors were Northern Irish Ulster Protestants who fought in the Revolutionary War. Which I find very interesting, to say the least.

I'm also of German stock and have ancestors from Luxembourg.

One of my great-great-great-great grandfathers was from Alsace-Lorraine, a tiny country that France and Germany had fought over for forever.

I'm a little bit English, too.

foundsheep
Posted

Im just one ol' dirty Messycan.

1337 k4th0l1x0r
Posted (edited)

I know I'm at least 1/4 swedish, and the rest of me is a mix of German, French, Engish, Irish, other European, and even some Native American. I really just consider myself American as I'm such a mutt. Though I wish I was more Irish. I even chose Patrick as my at confirmation. I guess I really just wanted a good (rather better) reason to celebrate St. Patrick's Day every year.

Edited by 1337 k4th0l1x0r
let_go_let_God
Posted

Primarily I am 25% Finnish 25% Bohunk (Slavic) 25% German and the rest is just mutt.

Posted

1/2 German
1/4 Irish
1/4 Miscellaneous

Hmmm....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...