Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which Race and Nationality Are You Mostly?  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am mixed half white half black.
I'm half Irish half African American

Posted

Black British of Afro-Carribean extraction :cool:

Posted

Scottish on my mom's side (she grew up in Edinburgh) and English on my dad's.

Posted

I would have to say English/Scottish, But I am also Lithuanian, Irish and French. A little bit of Mongolian too. :cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...