Laudate_Dominum Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [quote name='stagefairy' date='Aug 9 2004, 02:49 PM']Good idea. These days people are 'mixed up'. [right][snapback]303916[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I don't think it should be based on where you live. I just think of people from India who live here. They shouldn't renounce their heritage just because they live in England or Ireland or whatever. I think the problem of mixed up people should be resolved by an appeal to their surname. If you are 25% four different races, represent your family name.
sweetpea316 Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 Lots of German heritage here... My last name just screams German...
Noel's angel Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 I understand why we always have disagreements over nationality!!! I finally get it! America is the only nation where nationality is based upon a creed, a certain set of beliefs, whereas in Europe, Nationailty is based upon your ethnicity. Thank God for wonderful Politics textbooks
Noel's angel Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 thanks Its some random picture I found on the internet last year. The wee girl is a bit scary
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 haha! she's cute. I prefer that avatar to all the old guy ones. :
Noel's angel Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [img]http://www.allthingsweirdandwonderful.com/store/images/EL--Wolf_HatK5531.jpg[/img] I say thats scary, not cute.
Noel's angel Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Sep 8 2005, 05:17 PM']haha! she's cute. I prefer that avatar to all the old guy ones. : [right][snapback]715638[/snapback][/right] [/quote] i like my men
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Sep 8 2005, 11:19 AM'][img]http://www.allthingsweirdandwonderful.com/store/images/EL--Wolf_HatK5531.jpg[/img] I say thats scary, not cute. [right][snapback]715644[/snapback][/right] [/quote] haha, nah.. look at those fat baby cheeks. she's cute.
sweetpea316 Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Sep 8 2005, 11:19 AM']I say thats scary, not cute. [right][snapback]715644[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Hmm...I say disturbing rather than scary.
Noel's angel Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 LOL, her cheeks are really large. I think she's really a cross between a human and a hamster
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [quote name='Noel's angel' date='Sep 8 2005, 11:20 AM'] i like my men [right][snapback]715646[/snapback][/right] [/quote] awww..
Noel's angel Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 Its nice to have a change now and again though, I guess
White Knight Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 Other. Scottish, German, Irish, Italian, and English.
Tindomiel Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 I've got a bit of basically evrything: lots of French and Irish, some Scottish, German, Lithuanian and English and a little Russian, Spanish, and Mongolian.
GuyWithAFoil Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 Scotish mostly also lots of Irish and a little German.. my last name is German
heavenseeker Posted February 25, 2006 Posted February 25, 2006 2/3 German and other german speeking countries 1/3 Irish 100% American
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now