MorphRC Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 GEEZ FORGOT AUSTRALIAN! I put myself down as irish
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 I am a quarter Italian, a quarter Bohemian... and the other half is heinz 57...
MorphRC Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 Im of irish/english parents. Coz my dads a....so and so. I discount that, Im irish-australian
Noel's angel Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 Maybe it should be in terms of where u live because loads of people are 1/2 this and that, just a suggestion.....
stagefairy Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 [quote]Maybe it should be in terms of where u live because loads of people are 1/2 this and that, just a suggestion.....[/quote] Good idea. These days people are 'mixed up'.
little_angel202 Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 i'm 50% irish 12.5% french and the rest english
Phikoz Posted August 9, 2004 Posted August 9, 2004 kinda a half an half of german and polish and a sliver of Bohemian
M.SIGGA Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 I'm mixed so I checked "other" but I'm 1/4 Jewish and that's not an option!
Noel's angel Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 You see, everyone is part something, so its easier saying, where do u come from?
thicke Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 [quote name='M.SIGGA' date='Aug 9 2004, 11:23 PM'] 1/4 Jewish and that's not an option! [/quote] WOW! Just like Harrison Ford.......
MorphRC Posted August 10, 2004 Posted August 10, 2004 [quote name='M.SIGGA' date='Aug 10 2004, 02:53 PM'] I'm mixed so I checked "other" but I'm 1/4 Jewish and that's not an option! [/quote] 1/4 jewish?..lol Sorry, but theres no such thing. If your mother is jewish, then your Jewish. If not then you aint jewish. sry
Totus Tuus Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 I'm 38% Irish. That's the majority... then German/British/French/American Indian, in that order, I believe. (My siblings and I interviewed our parents to figure it out)
Totus Tuus Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 10 2004, 09:17 AM']1/4 jewish?..lol Sorry, but theres no such thing. If your mother is jewish, then your Jewish. If not then you aint jewish. sry [right][snapback]305104[/snapback][/right] [/quote] What if his/her mother's mother was Jewish?
Paladin D Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 Like I said before, mostly [b]Polish[/b]! 75% (or 3/4) [b]Polish[/b], and 25% (or 1/4) is [b]Italian, Lithuanian,[/b] and [b]French[/b].
Totus Tuus Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Sep 8 2005, 07:09 AM']I'm 50% Chinese, 25% French and 25% Irish. [right][snapback]715263[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Is your mom Chinese, or your dad?
Era Might Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 (edited) I hate when I get this question on a form, because they always put two choices: Hispanic (Non-White) White My father is a non-white Hispanic. My mother is a non-Hispanic white. So no matter what I put, I'm lying. But, I always put Hispanic, because it'll score me some minority points. Edited September 8, 2005 by Era Might
Laudate_Dominum Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 I hate the idea of the white race. I resent being lumped together with every other European race as if they are all the same thing. I have a real hard time thinking of Italians as white. Or Albanians, or any number of European races. I guess when people are just a mix of all sorts of European races it makes sense to just say you're white.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now