franciscanheart Posted March 20, 2013 Author Posted March 20, 2013 sweet mercy, it's about time. :hehe:
Fidei Defensor Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Nihil. Nihil is the true Mod. Roamin is an anti-mod!
Evangetholic Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Nihil is the true Mod. Roamin is an anti-mod! :D
BigJon16 Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Nihil is the true Mod. Roamin is an anti-mod! ^^This
Evangetholic Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 (edited) You can explain how you were not abusing the suffering Christ for the sake of mocking and shaming your brothers here if you'd like. I'm interested in hearing. http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/127822-vote-for-nihil/page-7 Edited March 20, 2013 by Evangetholic
Tony Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 I just got word from the Phatican (Aka, Texas) that our new Mod, Roamin Catholic has taken up the name.... Roamin Catholic.
Roamin Catholic Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 You can explain how you were not abusing the suffering Christ for the sake of mocking and shaming your brothers here if you'd like. I'm interested in hearing. http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/127822-vote-for-nihil/page-7 I was not mocking or shaming. No further explanation is needed.
Apotheoun Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 I was not mocking or shaming. No further explanation is needed. With that behind us let's all celebrate the end of the conclave.
Evangetholic Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 (edited) I was not mocking or shaming. No further explanation is needed. Then I'll assume you were and make you #3 on my blocked users list. Good day and congrats. Edited March 20, 2013 by Evangetholic
KnightofChrist Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 I was not mocking or shaming. No further explanation is needed. I would have liked one, but I will take your word that it was not as it first appeared. God Bless, and congrats on your new position. With that behind us let's all celebrate the end of the conclave. Indeed! lolol
Fidei Defensor Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 I just got word from the Phatican (Aka, Texas) that our new Mod, Roamin Catholic has taken up the name.... Roamin Catholic. You mean anti-mod Roamin Catholic the unjust.
Apotheoun Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 You mean anti-mod Roamin Catholic the unjust. Tardis, were you phishy before, or did you just become phishy?
Fidei Defensor Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Tardis, were you phishy before, or did you just become phishy? My account was merged with my old account, "fidei defensor."
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now