Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 By the time I checked my messages, which I rarely do, you had already deleted it on your end, but I did read the message. That happens to me frequently. :smile3: Like the message you sent me the day before yesterday. I intended to reply today, but I am not longer able to do so. Anyway, it is the thought that counts. I did not have much to say.
Anastasia13 Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 With that behind us let's all celebrate the end of the conclave. Just tell me one thing, what are we drinking? Cause if it is beer, I'm not coming.
Apotheoun Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Just tell me one thing, what are we drinking? Cause if it is beer, I'm not coming. You can drink what you like. :bounce:
4588686 Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Just tell me one thing, what are we drinking? Cause if it is beer, I'm not coming. How do you feel about cheap scotch?
Anastasia13 Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 How do you feel about cheap scotch? Maybe. I prefer a good whiskey or some cheap tequila. Ahh... Jose my love... Thy Cuervo is unquestionable. Of course with St. Patty's day so near, something Irish is not uncalled for.
4588686 Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Maybe. I prefer a good whiskey or some cheap tequila. Ahh... Jose my love... Thy Cuervo is unquestionable. Of course with St. Patty's day so near, something Irish is not uncalled for.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 If anyone wants to come over, I make a mean rye and ginger. And this stuff is great just to sip as well.
Fidei Defensor Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Ah, I didn't know that you were fidei defensor. For some reason I always think of Dr. Who when I see your new screen name. That's because my screen name is latin for "TARDIS to the stars," TARDIS obviously referring to the Doctor's time machine!
Apotheoun Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 That's because my screen name is latin for "TARDIS to the stars," TARDIS obviously referring to the Doctor's time machine! Time And Relative Dimensions In Space.
Fidei Defensor Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. It's bigger on the inside…also, smaller on the outside.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 That's because my screen name is latin for "TARDIS to the stars," TARDIS obviously referring to the Doctor's time machine! You also used to have an avatar of the 4th Doctor if I'm not mistaken...
Fidei Defensor Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 You also used to have an avatar of the 4th Doctor if I'm not mistaken... Indeed I did!
Evangetholic Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 [mod]Public criticism of a mod, adult language, bypassing fiddlers and on and on. --franciscanheart[/mod]
Lilllabettt Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 (edited) once again -- hissy fitting as prophecized by moi. Now where is my crown of laurels. WHERE??? Edited March 20, 2013 by Lilllabettt
PhuturePriest Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 once again -- hissy fitting as prophecized by moi. Now where is my crown of laurels. WHERE??? Why did you predict hissy fitting?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now