Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Why did you predict hissy fitting?

 

In multiple places.  Lillabettt is a prophet and you fools could have had her as a local warlord/mod.  But instead you decided to build your home of Roamin sand.  

Lilllabettt
Posted

ummmmmmm. WHY did I predict hissy fits?

 

r u 4 real???

 

 

PhuturePriest
Posted

ummmmmmm. WHY did I predict hissy fits?

 

r u 4 real???

 

Yeah, seriously. Because people didn't get the moderator they wanted? I didn't get the president I wanted. Didn't mean I was going to call a lady terrible words that offended her and everyone (Including me in particular) around her.

Posted

Yeah, seriously. Because people didn't get the moderator they wanted? I didn't get the president I wanted. Didn't mean I was going to call a lady terrible words that offended her and everyone (Including me in particular) around her.

 

You don't understand how delicate the balance of power here is.  If the scales get tipped ever so slightly in the wrong direction we will experience a civilizational collapse which will make the dark ages look like a walk in the park.  

PhuturePriest
Posted

You don't understand how delicate the balance of power here is.  If the scales get tipped ever so slightly in the wrong direction we will experience a civilizational collapse which will make the dark ages look like a walk in the park.  

 

Psst... I'm going to give you a secret...

 

The Dark Ages weren't really that dark.

Posted

Psst... I'm going to give you a secret...

 

The Dark Ages weren't really that dark.

 

Barrons love retain male youths as forced concubines.  Just something to consider.  

KnightofChrist
Posted

Yeah, seriously. Because people didn't get the moderator they wanted? I didn't get the president I wanted. Didn't mean I was going to call a lady terrible words that offended her and everyone (Including me in particular) around her.

 


Is a lack of dimensions a dimension in it self? Is complaining about Drama Lamas, a Drama Lama in it self?

Posted


once again -- hissy fitting as prophecized by moi. Now where is my crown of laurels. WHERE???


If you become a mod later, you should take the name Cassandra. :|
KnightofChrist
Posted

The Dark Ages weren't really that dark.

They were at night. So technically your statement is only half right. : |
Nihil Obstat
Posted


Is a lack of dimensions a dimension in it self? Is complaining about Drama Lamas, a Drama Lama in it self?

Ah, the uninstantiated universal. My favourite metaphysical problem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...