4588686 Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 I wanted Lillabett to win. Some wanted it to be Nhil and others wanted Apo, or Arch Cat et cetera. While we may not have agreed on who ought to have been Mod I think we can all agree that now is not the time to be gracious in defeat. It's been a while since phatmass exploded with unnecessary drama and I was distraught to see cooler heads trying to snuff out the embers of unreasonable rage. I think this could be a great thread to brainstorm potential conflict and plan how to most effectively exacerbate it.
Evangetholic Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 *dead* I'm literally DYING. Yes. Yes. Yes. We should all find our inner rage bots. Too funny.
4588686 Posted March 20, 2013 Author Posted March 20, 2013 The ideal would be if somehow the new mod got provoked into locking this thread. That would really be a great flashpoint.
4588686 Posted March 20, 2013 Author Posted March 20, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk
Evangetholic Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 The ideal would be if somehow the new mod got provoked into locking this thread. That would really be a great flashpoint. you have a fat head
Anastasia13 Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 I wanted Lillabett to win. Some wanted it to be Nhil and others wanted Apo, or Arch Cat et cetera. While we may not have agreed on who ought to have been Mod I think we can all agree that now is not the time to be gracious in defeat. It's been a while since phatmass exploded with unnecessary drama and I was distraught to see cooler heads trying to snuff out the embers of unreasonable rage. I think this could be a great thread to brainstorm potential conflict and plan how to most effectively exacerbate it. I love you. You are being the Aasif Mandvi of this phorum atm. In the Daily Show's debate on health care in 2009, there were three parties, each summed up as having a view in favor of some kind of health care: John Oliver: Public. Samantha Bee: Private: Mandvi: I'm for whatever scares the public most. I'm just here to ferment a civil war.
Evangetholic Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 (edited) . Edited March 20, 2013 by Evangetholic
4588686 Posted March 20, 2013 Author Posted March 20, 2013 I love you. You are being the Aasif Mandvi of this phorum atm. In the Daily Show's debate on health care in 2009, there were three parties, each summed up as having a view in favor of some kind of health care: John Oliver: Public. Samantha Bee: Private: Mandvi: I'm for whatever scares the public most. I'm just here to ferment a civil war. Yes. Yes. Good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHCdKb5UWc
Evangetholic Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 The ideal would be if somehow the new mod got provoked into locking this thread. That would really be a great flashpoint. What does current Magisterium mean?
4588686 Posted March 20, 2013 Author Posted March 20, 2013 Evangetholic's explosion was not what I had in mind. I love the viceral rage but the butthurt must be directed in an organized and disciplined way.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Evangetholic's explosion was not what I had in mind. I love the viceral rage but the butthurt must be directed in an organized and disciplined way. Yes, he really took that one literally.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Evangetholic's explosion was not what I had in mind. I love the viceral rage but the butthurt must be directed in an organized and disciplined way. I am forced to agree, despite the fact that I think Evange is a really cool guy. He doesn't afraid of anything.
PhuturePriest Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Yes, he really took that one literally. Perhaps slightly.
franciscanheart Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 I am forced to agree, despite the fact that I think Evange is a really cool guy. He doesn't afraid of anything. :huh: Wanna try that again?
Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 :huh: Wanna try that again? Try what again? Hasan said: Evangetholic's explosion was not what I had in mind. I love the viceral rage but the butthurt must be directed in an organized and disciplined way. and I replied: I am forced to agree, despite the fact that I think Evange is a really cool guy. He doesn't afraid of anything. So I agree with Hasan's jocular assessment, and in spite of what happened just now, I still like Evange and think he is a good person. I see nothing to rephrase here.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now