MIKolbe Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Typos! I know about typos. When - like me - you start losing your vision to a degenerative retinal disorder typos increase exponentially. Even when you have the text on your screen enlarged to 225 percent of normal. So you like the oracle cup?
Apotheoun Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 People in ny are wound tight You're stating the obvious. :paco:
WillT Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Honest typo. :P That assumes I read enough of your other posts. :| If you say so. ;)
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 People in ny are wound tight FROM NY. Not necessarily IN NY. :P Typos! I know about typos. When - like me - you start losing your vision to a degenerative retinal disorder typos increase exponentially. Even when you have the text on your screen enlarged to 225 percent of normal. Having kids running around you fighting over flashlights doesn't help, either.
Apotheoun Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 So you like the oracle cup? Yes, but I am losing my vision so I might not be the best person to base your final decision on.
WillT Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 People in ny are wound tight Who's wounded in ny? :|
MIKolbe Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 I trust you. That reminds me, I gotta get stuff over to KofC
Apotheoun Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Having kids running around you fighting over flashlights doesn't help, either. That would make typing difficult.
KnightofChrist Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 (edited) I like the Oracle cup best.This for whatever reason this really did make me laugh out loud rather loudly for at least 7 seconds. Edited March 21, 2013 by KnightofChrist
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 That would make typing difficult. Yup. I now have possession of the flashlight.
Apotheoun Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Yup. I now have possession of the flashlight. You should do like my mom did and give your kids flashlights that require the person using it to keep constantly turn a handle to make it work. We got bored doing that rather quickly.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 I can get phatmass flashlights Can you get the kind that have glow in the dark rubber grips?
Roamin Catholic Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 (edited) I don't know on third. :rain: Edited March 21, 2013 by Roamin_Catholic
PhuturePriest Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Yup. I now have possession of the flashlight. Killjoy. <_<
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Killjoy. <_< Did I forget to say they were fighting? That behavior doesn't fly in this house.
WillT Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Did I forget to say they were fighting? That behavior doesn't fly in this house. The kids, however, may. At least if they're anything like mine!
Roamin Catholic Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Did I forget to say they were fighting? That behavior doesn't fly in this house. are their meltdowns as fun to watch as the ones around here?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now