KnightofChrist Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 :huh: Wanna try that again? What wrong were this? English not you speaking?
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 I am forced to agree, despite the fact that I think Evange is a really cool guy. He doesn't afraid of anything. He doesn't afraid of anything.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 He doesn't afraid of anything. Yes. That is a reference to a little meme. I will not link to it because of content concerns, but if you are interested just google "Pretty Cool Guy + knowyourmeme".
franciscanheart Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Dang. Someone people are a bit tightly wound around here, huh? :|
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Do you people spend your time memorizing memes? This is the second time this week that I have apparently missed a joke because you people speak in meme instead of English.
PhuturePriest Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Dang. Someone people are a bit tightly wound around here, huh? :| Seriously. Some people could use a chill pill.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Do you people spend your time memorizing memes? This is the second time this week that I have apparently missed a joke because you people speak in meme instead of English. :idontknow: I think a couple are funny, so I use them occasionally. Some people appreciate it, and some do not.
4588686 Posted March 20, 2013 Author Posted March 20, 2013 Do you people spend your time memorizing memes? This is the second time this week that I have apparently missed a joke because you people speak in meme instead of English. lol ur old.
Apotheoun Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 Srsly You people are whack. I like the Oracle cup best.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 (edited) :idontknow: I think a couple are funny, so I use them occasionally. Some people appreciate it, and some do not. It's not so much a matter of not finding them funny as it is reading your posts and thinking you have either poor editing/proof reading skills, poor grammar, or poor typing skills. Usually my first thought is bad grammar. So... basically when people speak in meme I just assume they aren't that bright. Edited March 21, 2013 by IcePrincessKRS
Nihil Obstat Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 It's not so much a matter of not finding them funny as it is reading your posts and thinking you have either poor editing/proof reading skills, poor grammar, or poor typing skills. Usually my first thought it bad grammar. So... basically when people speak in meme I just assume they aren't that bright. Generally I assume that my writing skills are displayed well enough in my other posts.
WillT Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 It's not so much a matter of not finding them funny as it is reading your posts and thinking you have either poor editing/proof reading skills, poor grammar, or poor typing skills. Usually my first thought it bad grammar. So... basically when people speak in meme I just assume they aren't that bright. Your first thought IT bad grammar? :|
Nihil Obstat Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Your first thought IT bad grammar? :| Nah, that one is fine.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Your first thought IT bad grammar? :| Honest typo. :P Generally I assume that my writing skills are displayed well enough in my other posts. That assumes I read enough of your other posts. :|
Apotheoun Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Typos! I know about typos. When - like me - you start losing your vision to a degenerative retinal disorder typos increase exponentially. Even when you have the text on your screen enlarged to 225 percent of normal.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now