An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hopefulbride's Countdown To Entrance Into Postulancy

HopefulBride

OnlySunshine

The entrance to the novitiate is a private ceremony that not even family can come to :(.  I know that sister will be posting a lot of pictures on our Facebook page so look out for that.

I'm working on updating it now Mater!

I understand you're busy!  No worries!  :)

Hna.Caridad

I know that this has been an incredibly long wait for you & I´m so grateful that your entrance day is almost here.  Please know that you are in my prayers.

HopefulBride

I understand you're busy!  No worries!  :)

lol, yes it has been busy and a lot of crazy things going on but I now have an updated blog. :)

I know that this has been an incredibly long wait for you & I´m so grateful that your entrance day is almost here.  Please know that you are in my prayers.

yes it definitely has been long but I tell myself that it was the right length because the Lord knew what he had in mind when he decided on this timing for me.  Thank you for the prayers, you are in mine as well.

21 days!!!!!  well if you are on Eastern Time zone, it is 20 days :)  :dance: :woot: :nunpray: :nun1:

I'm sure that the time will fly by .......................very many prayers for you HB. :nun3:

Guest Allie

I bet your Sisters are counting the days just like you. After all, they've know and loved you for quite some time now!

HopefulBride

I bet your Sisters are counting the days just like you. After all, they've know and loved you for quite some time now!

Yep. We have a board where we are doing an official countdown.

[font='lucida sans unicode']19 days!!!!! [/font] :nun2: :dance2: :nun1: :w00t: Edited by HopefulBride

maximillion

I am sure it will absolutely fly by now......did you manage to get all you needed to cover for your insurance, I am guessing you must have done.

Many prayers for you and your family as you enter!

HopefulBride

I am sure it will absolutely fly by now......did you manage to get all you needed to cover for your insurance, I am guessing you must have done.

Many prayers for you and your family as you enter!

I am still working toward getting my insurance needs met however I am more focused in making sure I have enough to get through the first year and a half. The rest, I am working with my parish ladies to fundraise for.

Please keep them and their efforts in your prayers.

HopefulBride

Sorry if you've already answered this, but how long will your postulancy be?

Hi EA,

No problem. Since postulancy is not canonically defined and I am already in formation, my postulancy will be until August 22nd.

Hi EA,

No problem. Since postulancy is not canonically defined and I am already in formation, my postulancy will be until August 22nd.

Oh wow, so pretty soon! I did wonder if your time spent there already would shorten your postulancy.