Lil Red Posted March 28, 2013 Posted March 28, 2013 especially with the election of Pope Francis, I've been missing her commentary. I wish she would come back. :(
Luigi Posted March 28, 2013 Posted March 28, 2013 I was surprised at her reaction to our reaction of the Pope resigning. But she's a grown woman - she's gonna do what she wants to do.
4588686 Posted March 28, 2013 Posted March 28, 2013 Wait. What!? CatherineM is gone!!!??? Yes. The greatest loss to phatmass since the Red Khan seized the south western plains.
let_go_let_God Posted March 28, 2013 Posted March 28, 2013 I was wondering where she had gone... :sad: :paco2: Tacos, there should be bribing of Tacos. God bless- LGLG
4588686 Posted March 28, 2013 Posted March 28, 2013 We must petition her return. Like the Russian people with Ivan the Terrible. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYRIQ4L3O4I
HisChildForever Posted March 28, 2013 Posted March 28, 2013 Wait, did she seriously leave because of the thread about B16's retirement?
AnneLine Posted March 28, 2013 Posted March 28, 2013 I also miss her terribly. I think she has always been a pretty straight-shooter, and I think she felt some things that were said just before she left. She indicated she was hurt, she was leaving, and I think she followed through. A reminder to all of us that we do need to watch what we say on line... people can get hurt more than we intend sometimes.....
4588686 Posted March 28, 2013 Posted March 28, 2013 Phatmass has sinned and this is our punishment. We must repent in in the face of an angry and wrathful god.
Autumn Dusk Posted March 28, 2013 Posted March 28, 2013 does anyone have any personal info that can get her to come back? I mean facebook, not stalking
arfink Posted March 28, 2013 Posted March 28, 2013 She won't come back. Learn your lessons. Charity among brothers is not optional.
Autumn Dusk Posted March 28, 2013 Posted March 28, 2013 She won't come back. Learn your lessons. Charity among brothers is not optional. i dont even have a clue what happened
KnightofChrist Posted March 28, 2013 Posted March 28, 2013 :rap: *Catherine come back, any kind of fool could see There was something in everything about youCatherine come back, you can blame it all on me We were wrong, and We just can't live without you* :missing: :sad2:
Tufsoles Posted March 28, 2013 Posted March 28, 2013 I don't know if she will come back. It is a tragic loss.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now