dominicansoul Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 I'd forgotten CatharineM had left. Sad day. I remember that thread though. And Evang is banned forever or a short time? I'd hope its not forever, I liked him. i liked him too. he was extremely angry at the end of his time here, but he just needed some time to cool down. (i think we all get like that where we get all bent out of shape and say really hurtful things and regret it all later...)
Gabriela Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 (edited) He had a meltdown and was banned for awhile Oh my gosh. You're gone for a few days and... What thread did that happen in? Edited March 29, 2013 by curiousing
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 I'm pretty sure even CinSD, who has had pleeeenty of accounts, didn't have as many as Chris Zewe. lol No, HartfordWhalers was someone else entirely. Catholicinsd was aka IrishNorwegenGerman or something.... He had a big grudge against Hutterites and was a big fan of Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi. He also shopped at Walmart a lot. :|
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 Oh my gosh. You're gone for a few days and... What thread did that happen in? A lot of them...
homeschoolmom Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 I'm pretty sure even CinSD, who has had pleeeenty of accounts, didn't have as many as Chris Zewe. lol Oh you're totally correct here. Chris Zewe is among the title-holders, that's for sure. And he was always kind enough to just vary his name's spelling slightly... Very considerate. What I miss about CathinSD, though... He made the phorum fun. There was rarely any other stress going on on the phorum when he was here.
Tufsoles Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 He was IP banned. Of course that does not mean he will not be back. It simply means that the mods and admins have told him never to come back. Lol. These days, given the technology we have access to, there really is not a reliable way to permanently ban someone from a public forum, as much as one may try. I could be posting from a dozen other accounts right now, and none of them would be traceable back to me. I think IP Banned is like a death sentence to me. But like you said with the Tech nowadays, it is possible to get back on here.
MissScripture Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 He was IP banned. Of course that does not mean he will not be back. It simply means that the mods and admins have told him never to come back. Lol. These days, given the technology we have access to, there really is not a reliable way to permanently ban someone from a public forum, as much as one may try. I could be posting from a dozen other accounts right now, and none of them would be traceable back to me. Its pretty obvious who someone is when they come back with new screennames, and say the exact same thing that got them in trouble in the first place. :|
Nihil Obstat Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 Its pretty obvious who someone is when they come back with new screennames, and say the exact same thing that got them in trouble in the first place. :| It sure is. I do not know why he thought that a good idea.
Semper Catholic Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 I think IP Banned is like a death sentence to me. But like you said with the Tech nowadays, it is possible to get back on here. Yeah that crazy technology, like flipping your router off then back on. Crazy stuff.
Era Might Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 He had a meltdown and was banned for awhile Who hasn't had a meltdown on Phatmass... :pirate2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PbcctWbC8Q0
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 I do not have any of CatherineM's contact info outside of the phorum. If someone who does would at least relay a message, that I respect her decision to leave/take a break (hopefully). I always appreciated her insight and I am sorry for any pain that what we said or may have failed to say caused her distress. I will be praying for her that she continues her great walk with God and that he continue to use her as an inspiration to so many others.
HisChildForever Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 He had a meltdown and was banned forever. What the heck, a meltdown over what?
Nihil Obstat Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 What the heck, a meltdown over what? It was kind of silly. That part I would rather not get into, but the parties involved could tell you. Or if you PM me.
HisChildForever Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 A lot of them... I apologize if this is annoying, but do you remember the title of the threads? I feel like this meltdown of his came out of nowhere, or maybe I was just at work and missed it - I'm just genuinely curious. I would look myself but his name is blacked out. Oh you're totally correct here. Chris Zewe is among the title-holders, that's for sure. And he was always kind enough to just vary his name's spelling slightly... Very considerate. LOL.
ardillacid Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 Anyone remember Chris Zewe? he probably holds the phatmass record for most accounts made/banned. IDK, I think that Sidemunch and I put in a good effort. :think:
MissScripture Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 I apologize if this is annoying, but do you remember the title of the threads? I feel like this meltdown of his came out of nowhere, or maybe I was just at work and missed it - I'm just genuinely curious. I would look myself but his name is blacked out. LOL. His post in your thread in RSH was part of the meltdown.
HisChildForever Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 His post in your thread in RSH was part of the meltdown. Yeah I only saw the censored version. Oh well.
HisChildForever Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 Yeah that crazy technology, like flipping your router off then back on. Crazy stuff. Come to stir up some trouble?
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 (edited) I apologize if this is annoying, but do you remember the title of the threads? I feel like this meltdown of his came out of nowhere, or maybe I was just at work and missed it - I'm just genuinely curious. I would look myself but his name is blacked out. LOL. He posted the same thing in various threads. A particular mod was his target and he was posting in any thread said person might happen to read. I don't remember the names of all of them, mainly just the one MS referred to because that's the one I saw first (and reported). There isn't really much more to it that I can tell you, or really care to go into. :| Edited March 29, 2013 by IcePrincessKRS
HisChildForever Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 He posted the same thing in various threads. A particular mod was his target and he was posting in any thread said person might happen to read. I don't remember the names of all of them, mainly just the one MS referred to because that's the one I saw first (and reported). There isn't really much more to it that I can tell you, or really care to go into. :| Nah it's cool. Nihil gave me a brief explanation of why the meltdown happened. Sounds to me like he made a mountain over a molehill. Well molehill is too big, more like anthill. But yeah I've lost interest already lolol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now