the171 Posted April 12, 2013 Author Posted April 12, 2013 I'm torn between this and the ENO DoubleDeluxe. This one is almost as wide as a queen sized bed (55 inches). It'd totally fit all my kids with no fuss. (the shipping is as much as the hammock itself, but it comes out to less than the DoubleDeluxe) http://www.amazon.com/Luxury-Pillowtop-Spreader-Hammock-Cushioned/dp/B001W9YKB8/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top You can take the ENO camping.
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 You can take the ENO camping. We don't really go camping much. :| I'm just kind of concerned with how open it will be with the kids climbing in it. I guess I'll just ask my husband what he would prefer tomorrow morning. I know when he was a teenager he actually had a legit parachute that he used as a hammock. lol
the171 Posted April 12, 2013 Author Posted April 12, 2013 Looks like kids enjoy ENOs. How MANY kids will be sitting in it?
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 The Double Deluxe is like 8 feet wide... those all look like Singles. lol 4 kids, ages 4-10.
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 You just want me to be in the ENO club with you. :P I'm like 60/40, in ENO's favor right now. lol
the171 Posted April 12, 2013 Author Posted April 12, 2013 You just want me to be in the ENO club with you. :P I'm like 60/40, in ENO's favor right now. lol ENO CLUB!
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 The more I think about it the more I think my husband would like the parachutey feel. I can always get another one later if we need one with bars. Some of those are pretty cheap.
PhuturePriest Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 I want to by one just because it looks fun...
the171 Posted April 12, 2013 Author Posted April 12, 2013 The more I think about it the more I think my husband would like the parachutey feel. I can always get another one later if we need one with bars. Some of those are pretty cheap. Exactly. I can't wait to order mine. I might get some extra biners.
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 And re: not camping. I know that sounds crazy to some people, but my husband "goes camping" a lot for his job. When he has the option he'd just rather sleep in a nice cozy bed. lol
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 Exactly. I can't wait to order mine. I might get some extra biners. Tomorrow is payday for me. :|
the171 Posted April 12, 2013 Author Posted April 12, 2013 And re: not camping. I know that sounds crazy to some people, but my husband "goes camping" a lot for his job. When he has the option he'd just rather sleep in a nice cozy bed. lol ENO will be perfect, then.
PhuturePriest Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 And re: not camping. I know that sounds crazy to some people, but my husband "goes camping" a lot for his job. When he has the option he'd just rather sleep in a nice cozy bed. lol Yes, I'd imagine he'd rather be in an actual bed whenever he has the chance. :hehe:
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 Yes, I'd imagine he'd rather be in an actual bed whenever he has the chance. :hehe: There have been a couple times where we went to visit family and our options were camp out or get a hotel. He opted for the hotel.
PhuturePriest Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 There have been a couple times where we went to visit family and our options were camp out or get a hotel. He opted for the hotel. He's a smart man. I really need to stop reading this thread. It's making me question if I should buy the hammock or my suit. The suit is the better and more mature option, but the kid in me wants to play on a dang hammock. :P
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 You could always just tie/ sew your own.
PhuturePriest Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 You could always just tie/ sew your own. I'm not that talented.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now