IcePrincessKRS Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 He's a smart man. I really need to stop reading this thread. It's making me question if I should buy the hammock or my suit. The suit is the better and more mature option, but the kid in me wants to play on a dang hammock. :P You could be part of our club....
the171 Posted April 12, 2013 Author Posted April 12, 2013 You could be part of our club.... We need a subforum for ENO owners ONLY.
EmilyAnn Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 I miss hammocks. In our house in Brazil I had a hammock rather than a bed. So much better :)
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 I am ordering mine today. I was right, my husband wants the ENO. lol
PhuturePriest Posted April 12, 2013 Posted April 12, 2013 You could be part of our club.... I'd love to join the club! I am ordering mine today. I was right, my husband wants the ENO. lol He obviously has good taste.
Winchester Posted April 13, 2013 Posted April 13, 2013 1. Go to store. 2. Pick out your stupid hammock. 3. Pay for it.
the171 Posted April 13, 2013 Author Posted April 13, 2013 1. Go to store. 2. Pick out your stupid hammock. 3. Pay for it. 1. Go to cliff. 2. Stand on the stupid edge. 3. Jump. 4. Now enjoy a nice swim.
Winchester Posted April 13, 2013 Posted April 13, 2013 1. Go to cliff. 2. Stand on the stupid edge. 3. Jump. 4. Now enjoy a nice swim. 1. Fill your sink with water. 2. Soak your head.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted April 13, 2013 Posted April 13, 2013 1. Pick up your Bible 2. Read it 3. Study what it means 4. Live it
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 1. Go to store. 2. Pick out your stupid hammock. 3. Pay for it. Went to my flooping store. They did not have any hammocks. Ordered one instead. And it arrived today. :woot:
PhuturePriest Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 Went to my flooping store. They did not have any hammocks. Ordered one instead. And it arrived today. :woot: Whoo!!!!!!
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 (edited) Except my straps didn't arrive today (I ordered them from amazon) so I have a hammock and no way to use it. Audible anguish. lol ETA: I actually ordered my hammock from amazon, too, because they were sold out of the size I wanted on the ENO website (which today, apparently, is back in stock. Go figure). It arrived 2 days earlier than estimated. Woot! Edited April 16, 2013 by IcePrincessKRS
PhuturePriest Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 Except my straps didn't arrive today (I ordered them from amazon) so I have a hammock and no way to use it. Audible anguish. lol I know a guy who knows a guy who knows Winchester. I'll get on this situation pronto and see that the proper message gets sent.
the171 Posted April 16, 2013 Author Posted April 16, 2013 Thankfully they had my straps, size, and color last night. I'm pumped.
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 My straps came today (a day earlier than expected!) so as soon as my kids are done with school and tidying up the dining room I am setting it up. Woot!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now