An Old School Catholic Message Board

Embroidered Scapulars On Etsy

AuthorOfMyLife

AuthorOfMyLife

Post this in open mic for more traffic.

Oh, good point! I should have thought of that. I'll do this soon.

An excellent online source for craft materials in general, and knitting/crocheting/embroidery materials in particular is www.herrschners.com . They ship everywhere, btw.

Thank you! I'll look into this website. I can use 1-2-3-Stitch for Embroidery Floss orders.

I just ordered one.  Can't wait to get it.  As an experienced needleworker (appliqued quilts, needlepoint) I know how much fibers cost and how labor intensive these type of projects are,

OnlySunshine

I wish I could afford one but I am without work.  As soon as I get a job (hopefully, soon with Federal Work Study), I hope to purchase one.  They are beautiful!

• 2 weeks later...

I just thought I would let everyone know, I have given my personalized order to Andrea! She has been AWESOME in working with me! I can't wait to see it once it's finished!! ( now I just need to send her a payment) I hope my Poor Clare sister will be pleased when she receives it as a gift on her second profession anniversary ! THANK Andrea!!

I bought one as a gift and it's lovely. I was tempted to keep it. :P I was really impressed with how it arrived too - a nice little parcel with a ribbon, everything looking really professional. It's like ordering from a shop (better!).

Guest Allie

I just thought I would let everyone know, I have given my personalized order to Andrea! She has been amesome in working with me! I can't wait to see it once it's finished!! ( now I just need to send her a payment) I hope my Poor Clare sister will be pleased when she receives it as a gift on her second profession anniversary ! THANK Andrea!!

Nikita,

I hope I'm not being intrusive  (and tell me if I am) .  Is there anything you can share about the experience of having a sister enter the cloister.  I know you are very strong on a person's right/obligation to follow their own path.  Not sure what I'm asking for but will be grateful for anything you share.

Allie

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to let everyone know, that I placed my personalized order of a Monstrance and Sacred heart design scapular (as a gift for a PCPA sister's 2nd anniversary profession) with Andrea! I am blown away by the exquisite details and her ability to match exactly what I had wanted! She has a amazing talented gift of embroidery! The price was fitting for being able to fulfill my vision! ;) I wholeheartedly recommend her! ;-)

HopefulBride

AuthorOfMyLife,

I sent you a message.

Please let me know what is possible.

Thanks!